Libor Kozák

samjp26

Hairy Hands IS Paul Faulkner !!!!!!!!!!!!!

x100 times.

Never noticed this before, but:

kfg9J25.png?1

Something about this photo looks off to me. It's Emile Heskey emerging out the side of Faulkner's head.

Ok, you caught me. I did spend 10-20 seconds in photoshop here... editing in Heskey's head.

kfg9j25.png

• Like 4

Improvements on Clarke and Bennett, can easily be mediocre. 

Your summary of Benteke is partly my point. I'm not against this signing but the 'in case Benteke gets injured'  is bizarre  

But how can you write players off as mediocre already? From what I've seen from them Luna and Okore look better than mediocre, and Kozak hasn't even officially signed for us yet.

If you want my opinion Okore could be a very good player indeed. Luna's forward play hides his defensive shortcomings - Bacuna, Tonev, Helenuis  its very early days but look below what is required to me.

I know squat about Kozak - but I just don't see why Benteke being injured is suddenly a concern ?  - If you want to cover a player getting injured cover Vlaar.

Hairy Hands IS Paul Faulkner !!!!!!!!!!!!!

x100 times.

Never noticed this before, but:

kfg9J25.png?1

Something about this photo looks off to me. It's Emile Heskey emerging out the side of Faulkner's head.

Ok, you caught me. I did spend 10-20 seconds in photoshop here... editing in Heskey's head.

kfg9j25.png

The **** is that?

Your summary of Benteke is partly my point. I'm not against this signing but the 'in case Benteke gets injured'  is bizarre  

But how can you write players off as mediocre already? From what I've seen from them Luna and Okore look better than mediocre, and Kozak hasn't even officially signed for us yet.

If you want my opinion Okore could be a very good player indeed. Luna's forward play hides his defensive shortcomings - Bacuna, Tonev, Helenuis  its very early days but look below what is required to me.

I know squat about Kozak - but I just don't see why Benteke being injured is suddenly a concern ?  - If you want to cover a player getting injured cover Vlaar.

That's HairyHands opinion though not what Lambert's plan is.

• Like 1

Looks a more than decent potential signing and it is great to see we are looking to bring someone in before the window slams shut. I trust Lambo to make the right decision on the type and number of players he can bring in with the funds that are made available to him. I would like to see a midfield player come in as well but that might still happen or it may be that we cannot get the player we want with the money we have so it is better we do something we can do rather than nothing.

I'm not saying a "CAM" wouldn't improve the team, don't get me wrong I would be as excited as anyone to see one come in! However the fact a large proportion of people are pinning all their hopes on us signing one and insinuating it would be the answer to all our problems shows just how short memories football fans have... the last/only player we have had who is comparable to this "creative midfielder who floats around picking passes" (which I can remember) is currently sitting in his 12 bedroom house with a shisha pipe in his mouth talking to his nan over the phone through super fast broadband payed for by non other than Randy Lerner.

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR.

(rant over)...

Edited by myko

That's HairyHands opinion though not what Lambert's plan is.

I doubt if it is HH opinion if the truth be known.

To be honest, I would much prefer another Sylla than an attacking midfielder. I just presumed we were after one due to the links, so it seems strange there wasn't an actual bid. Unless we are planning 12 months ahead, which would be lovely.

I'm very chuffed with the window so far.

I'm not saying a "CAM" wouldn't improve the team, don't get me wrong I would be as excited as anyone to see one come in! However the fact a large proportion of people are pinning all their hopes on us signing one and insinuating it would be the answer to all our problems shows just how short memories football fans have... the last/only player we have had who is comparable to this "creative midfielder who floats around picking passes" (which I can remember) is currently sitting in his 12 bedroom house with a shisha pipe in his mouth talking to his nan over the phone through super fast broadband payed for by non other than Randy Lerner.

(rant over)...

Yes, and if he'd have bothered to try and actually play football anywhere near like he did for City, then no-one would want a #10 type player, as we would have one. I would be amazed if we ever signed a player of Ireland's mentality again.

(rant over)...

Stephen Warnock, Richard Dunne, James Collins and Alan Hutton.

I wished for new defenders, being careful was the least of my worries.

The same Bacuna, Tonev and Helenius who have barely featured at all yet? Jesus...

To be fair people have been worried about a Benteke injury ever since he became the focal point of our team. As for Vlaar and CB in general, that was the whole point of bringing Okore in. Don't forget we only had 3 natural CBs last season because Dunne was injured all season. This year we have 4.

HH, the manager has done brilliantly. But once again it is proof of the crap The General posted, he always said managers would be backed. Unfortunately it seems there is no money there and the best manager we have had for years and years is suffering that. Such a bloody shame.

All that shit wasted, MON, Houllier and McLeish (as well as the person who accepted the deal with Ireland) have set us back years. I just hope we can get some backing for PL before a team with money snaps him up, he deserves it so much. I don't want to lose him :(

Â