Libor Kozák

samjp26

I would like to see libor involved. As had been said contributes a lot, with creativity around him this guy can play. 3 goals already in pre season with an assist too. Might not be first choice but really important player for me. A shame some just want shiny new things sometimes

Seems a shame he basically won't get a chance one adebayor is in, they're not find play along side each other and ade won't be signing to warm the bench for libor

Adebayor won't be playing 50 games for us next year. 

Kozak may well be back up, but he'll get plenty of game time if those are our two main strikers.

Really impressed by him tonight, looked like he really wanted it and he was popping up everywhere, hassling their players, dropping deep, pulling wide, always wanting the ball, still got that unorthodox gangly look about him, never looks like he'll beat 4 players and smash the ball in the top corner but he will run himself in to the ground and get on to the end of things

As above, I was really impressed with his involvement in different areas/phases of the game. Dropping is as the fifth man in midfield in defence at times whilst Gabby stood on the last man. Helps that he's not the lumbering target man lots think he is. His best performance in a Villa shirt by a distance. More please, Libor!

• Like 1

Played well, worked hard, defended from the front, scored 2 goals. I don't think we could've asked for much more from Libor tonight.

Will have done his chances of getting in the first team no harm based on tonight's performance.

Seems a shame he basically won't get a chance one adebayor is in, they're not find play along side each other and ade won't be signing to warm the bench for libor

So you want Kozak to be first choice?

Why not? If he's good enough.

I'd have thought we all want the player in best form regardless of name to be in the team.

I don't care which one it is as long as they work hard and know where the net is.

Â