Manchester United

BOF

12 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Holy shit. They’re so bad. 

Look at this shit. Then look at the table. Then cry.

Nearly a decade of crisis, half a decade of complete failure. And they're still in a position we'd view as an incredible success.

Just shows how badly the deck is rigged.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Look at this shit. Then look at the table. Then cry.

Nearly a decade of crisis, half a decade of complete failure. And they're still in a position we'd view as an incredible success.

Just shows how badly the deck is rigged.

The weird thing is Man U have been playing almost this poorly for large parts of the season. Seriously can’t understand where their points come from.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

The weird thing is Man U have been playing almost this poorly for large parts of the season. Seriously can’t understand where their points come from.

They lost one game between end of November and start of March. Still won 10 games at home etc. A side with Ronaldo and to lesser degree Bruno is still going to win plenty of football matches even if it has serious flaws in other parts of the team.

Their away form has crumbled since fans came back in at least.

• Like 1

Should have been 6. Amazing the free ride this clown is getting. Talk about motivation desire and work rate. I think they were working relatively hard. Running more than they should really...because they were all over the place. Gaps for days. High lines. Zero wavelength between anyone.

Horrendous management. Horrendous. It's pure organisation and again I'm staggered the redcafe and reddevils on reddit are giving him a free pass.

They were hilariously bad today in fairness though. Brighton's third is just... a team that fancies itself a CL spot at minimum shouldn't be beaten by a keeper launching the ball to a LB who easily beats his man and then it's 2 passes and nearly walked into the net. Which isn't to take away from Brighton, they played really well and that was a bloody nice goal. But Manchester United were dire.

As far as I can tell, 56 goals conceded (so far) makes it their worst season defensively since 1978/79 when Dave Sexton’s side conceded 63.

Not that it makes any difference, but Villa finished ahead of them that season.

And, purely to paint a more vivid picture of that season and nothing more, small heath were also relegated that season.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

As far as I can tell, 56 goals conceded (so far) makes it their worst season defensively since 1978/79 when Dave Sexton’s side conceded 63.

Not that it makes any difference, but Villa finished ahead of them that season.

And, purely to paint a more vivid picture of that season and nothing more, small heath were also relegated that season.

The player of the season for them will be De Gea, imagine how much they might have conceded

As for United I dont see the scandal, they are really average and its now bordering on a decade

Its funny to watch to wind up the plastics but they are really nothing as a football team now, I think Arsenal are more important in the table

15 hours ago, VillaChris said:

You reckon he'll stay next season there?

Him in europa league will be interesting sight but I guess if Mourinho is lauding it in conference league anything is possible these days.

Good question, could we’ll be his last season. Will he play it outside of the CL? 

I think he’ll move on. Either another CL team or somewhere like MLS where he’ll have the sunshine lifestyle.

14 hours ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

Do you not remember our cup game against them? They have officials in their pocket. That’s worth at least 10 points.

They are like fergie’s side, except for any discernible talent.  

55 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

They have officials in their pocket. That’s worth at least 10 points.

Yeah, that's one really big difference and worth more than 10 I would say. 

If reffed fairly they would probably be below us now. 

Â