Manchester United

BOF

This is a thread I "don't get".

Most of you lot sound sad that they are shit. I think it's brilliant :)

Only sad thing is they are cack but still miles ahead of us 😒

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

This is a thread I "don't get".

Most of you lot sound sad that they are shit. I think it's brilliant :)

Only sad thing is they are cack but still miles ahead of us 😒

100% agree with this, it’s about time they were shit and I’m delighted by it and I say they are rubbish in relative perspective given that as it’s pointed out they are way above us in the league but by there standards since the premier league took over the first division they are pathetic and I love it.

I remember 15-20 years ago seeing young kids in there Man Utd shirts and feeling sad for them because they would never really truly understand football and only supported a team because they were “the best” at least now those kids as adults can feel what most other football fans feel, like the Man City supporting kids of this era will feel in 10/15 years time. 

I actually feel like it’s bad parenting for kids with no local affiliation to say Man Utd/city to allow them to support a team like that because it gives them no feel for how to win and lose it’s a bit like not teaching your kids right from wrong 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pissflaps said:

Shit but still 6th or whatever.

Can't see how we can mock them.

Because the words removed picked their team based on what they won and think they can mock us 

They deserve all the shit and misery they're getting 

3 hours ago, Pissflaps said:

Shit but still 6th or whatever.

Can't see how we can mock them.

Our league position is irrelevant. These scum bags from the self titled “biggest club in the world” have cheated their way through the last 30yrs so damn right I’m going to laugh at the shower they have become. 

As an aside, did anyone see Shrewsbury taking the piss out of them on Twitter today? Some UTD was moaning about last night and said something like ‘it was like watching Shrewsbury.

Shrewsbury🤣 returned with:

We scored at Anfield this season, you didn’t…levels. 

On 20/04/2022 at 11:10, Davkaus said:

Regardless of the optimism or pessimism, I absolutely loathe the Carragher and Neville era of commentary, and long for the days where there'd be a bit of professionalism and they'd at least pretend to be neutral.

Fed up of feeling like I'm watching Man United or Liverpool fan TV when they play.

Yep absolutely, I don't mind them generally but when they are commentating on Liverpool or United games it is Fanzone all over again. And even when United or Liverpool aren't playing, for example on a Monday night, they'll spend from 7 till 7:50pm talking about either of them. Then 5 mins about the teams actually involved, full of poorly researched cliches, another 5 mins of adverts then bam, kick off. 

13 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Hopefully not.🤞

I dont think he will be. Yes Ajax are not what they once were but I think his European record has not been anything special with a good team except that one Champions League run

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Ten hag confirmed. I think this will be a very good appointment 

Ten Hag plays a high tempo game with a youthful side, UTD must have one the oldest, most ponderous teams in the league. 

I too think it’s a good appointment, but they are going to have completely rip the current side to pieces and invest heavily, so this isn’t a short term fix. 

2 minutes ago, av1 said:

Ten Hag plays a high tempo game with a youthful side, UTD must have one the oldest, most ponderous teams in the league. 

I too think it’s a good appointment, but they are going to have completely rip the current side to pieces and invest heavily, so this isn’t a short term fix. 

Yes but the fans expect no deserve glory so he has to be top 2 next summer or more protests. Then will bring in a hero like John O Shea or Nicky Butt as manager to please them

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Surprised no one has linked utd with gravenberch

Timber seems like an easy one too

He is joining Bayern its all but complete. I be shocked if they sign any from Ajax

42 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Yes but the fans expect no deserve glory so he has to be top 2 next summer or more protests. Then will bring in a hero like John O Shea or Nicky Butt as manager to please them

On an interim basis… just cos. 

Â