VillaGoMarching

20 minutes ago, Zatman said:

will they? It took Arsenal about 6 years to spend money after moving stadium and Arsenal were a lot more successful team

As in not big big money, but they should be fine to spend Villa or Leicester levels of money without breaking the bank and still having a couple of hundred million left to pay off debts.

We will finish above them next season if they sell Kane.

Did Son even touch the ball second half?

Like Everton they're in a very flattering league position for what they've served up since mid December.

Dele Alli makes Barkley look like an energetic workaholic midfielder, totally done.

51 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Dele Alli might think he has a similar haircut to Ruud Gullit but I would take 60 year old Gullit over him any day. Shocking

I don’t understand why his teammates didn’t piss themselves laughing at him when he turned up the first day with that haircut.

38 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Have to spend the Kane money well.

Their squad is bang average if you take away Kane and Son.

Son didn't do anything second half.

I honestly wonder if they didn't have the Kane stuff brewing if they'd cash in on him instead. Coming up to 30 and contract ends in 2023 so need to make a decison on him soon anyway.

**** them all, **** them all, the Chelsea Tottenham and Millwall, Because we won’t get mastered by no cockney bastards so ****, **** them all

• Like 2

Dier shit.

Reguilon shit.

Winks utter shit

Hoejbjerg quite shit but so overated it's funny.

Alli shit.

Bergwijn shit

Sanchez shit

Lamela shit

Aurier absolute shit

Good luck with that

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Dier shit.

Reguilon shit.

Winks utter shit

Hoejbjerg quite shit but so overated it's funny.

Alli shit.

Bergwijn shit

Sanchez shit

Lamela shit

Aurier absolute shit

Good luck with that

Spurs are a mid table side that currently are propped up by Harry Kane and a shiny stadium. For some reason they are popular in the US, which I will never understand.

3 minutes ago, MNVillan said:

Spurs are a mid table side that currently are propped up by Harry Kane and a shiny stadium. For some reason they are popular in the US, which I will never understand.

Not an expert on these things but is it because Tottenham are a Jewish club and America is very Jew friendly, Might be  miles off the mark i’m happy to be put right but could explain it?

Â