VillaGoMarching

what is this myth that spurs are a well run club? It’s a shambles, they sold  Bale years ago and re invested terribly only one left is Lamela and he’s bang average , they where offered £80m for Eriksen but tried to hold out for more only to lose him a few seasons later for £16m 😂

11 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

what is this myth that spurs are a well run club? It’s a shambles, they sold  Bale years ago and re invested terribly only one left is Lamela and he’s bang average , they where offered £80m for Eriksen but tried to hold out for more only to lose him a few seasons later for £16m 😂

They are though aren't they but you can't keep exceeding your expected positions based on spend and wage bill every year

• Like 1

Depends how you define well run

If you say that traditionally they're up there with us and Everton then I don't see how you can state they aren't well run, Levy has overseen them step up another level, they're no longer "best of the rest" or anything like that

If you're judging it just by player turnover then that's slightly different 

Levy like Woodward is very very good at his day job off the pitch, the problem is dabbling with the stuff on the pitch (even then I don't think Levy is as bad as Woodward) 

• Like 2

Nuno i think might be tempted if offered but dont think levy would  pay the compensation 

Wouldnt suprise me if they went for rulf rangnick. But i think it will be the ajax manager as his contract expires in summer

• Like 1

I reckon they can't find anyone, Mason gets a 3 year contract and gets sacked in January with Spurs sitting in 7th place and still in both cups. 

It's probably the most predictable outcome. 

Eddie Howe? Thomas Frank?

Is it about being a big enough name?

It seems one of the important things about maintaining your brand security and the place at the top table is perpetuating the illusion of greatness through association.

Come home Sol.

6 hours ago, Don_Simon said:

Spurs getting absolute pelters on social media for the flat rate of £60 + booking fee prices of tickets for their home game against us. 

They can charge more because they are a Super League club 😜

On 30/04/2021 at 13:19, OutByEaster? said:

Eddie Howe? Thomas Frank?

Is it about being a big enough name?

It seems one of the important things about maintaining your brand security and the place at the top table is perpetuating the illusion of greatness through association.

Come home Sol.

I hope they don't get Thomas Frank. He's a very very good coach/manager. If only he came with Deano. I'm sure if we pay the usual release fee for anyone associated with Brentford we'll get him. £20m?? In fact I bet they'd charge £20m for their tea lady too.

• Like 1

Â