VillaGoMarching

1 hour ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Where does Kane think he is going? And who does he think its gonna pay Levy's asking fee?

Levy’s options are keep an unhappy player who’s value is going down and down, to nothing, or sell for top dollar.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Genie said:

Levy’s options are keep an unhappy player who’s value to going down and down, to nothing, or sell for top dollar.

He kept Erkisen and lost him eventually for £16m , few years earlier Real where offering £80m but for some reason I don’t think he’s learned his lesson, I think Kane will be stuck at spurs that is if eh really wants to move

• Like 1

We should finish above them if he moves on, can see Son getting quickly unsettled once Kane leaves and he likely won't be as effective as usual and think he's only got two years left so Spurs could easily have a decision to make on him aswell given he's not far off 30.

1 minute ago, gwi1890 said:

He kept Erkisen and lost him eventually for £16m , few years earlier Real where offering £80m but for some reason I don’t think he’s learned his lesson, I think Kane will be stuck at spurs that is if eh really wants to move

We’ll probably read soon how Kane has committed to Spurs until 2028 in a huge new deal.

Just now, Stevo985 said:

Yeah but we know we're shit and we don't claim to be an elite european team forming breakaway leagues

Yeah, we were in the Championship 2 years ago. We're under no illusion that we're shit and have been for about 20 years more or less. Would be interesting to see the discourse in 5 years though if we continue to push on. I bet we'd still win a trophy sooner than Spurs :lol:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Genie said:

We’ll probably read soon how Kane has committed to Spurs until 2028 in a huge new deal.

He’s contracted until 2024 , he’ll be crocked 31 year old by then 😂

Edited by gwi1890

Something weird about United fans always suggesting player + cash swap deals when they're in for a player. How often does that happen? You would think they do it every time given how much they go on about it. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Something weird about United fans always suggesting player + cash swap deals when they're in for a player. How often does that happen? You would think they do it every time given how much they go on about it. 

Well it would be karma if United offered something shit like 8 million plus Lindelof or Fred ;)  

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Genie said:

United won’t be letting Greenwood go. No chance.

I agree but if they are in for Kane then he drops down the pecking order.

The kid is top class and will only get better.

This is what I would ask for if I was Levy not that it will happen.

1 hour ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Where does Kane think he is going? And who does he think its gonna pay Levy's asking fee?

£120-150m??

Only utd imo, no one else goes near it, he doesn't have the profile for someone like Madrid or Juve to pay it, PSG could probably do with him as icardi is a bust but they have so many other needs in that squad that he's too much for them too

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

He’s contracted until 20204 , he’ll be crocked 31 year old by then 😂

Tbh I just plucked that number out of the air. If he signs a new deal though they’ll want to extend his contract so that would be at least 2025.

Â