Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

to just not vote feels like they get away with it when the labour or tory candidate is voted in by 8% of the constituents

They get away with it either way, and no one gives a shit about your spoiled ballot.

Feel free to keep on doing it, but it accomplishes about as much as staying home.

you get ages so time shouldnt be a problem, if anything its not taking my time that will be my downfall

ive passed it once before at general operative level but thats expired and i've been bumped up to management

When you say general operative, is that the normal h&s test I did for my cscs blue card (bricklayer, level 3 nvq qualified me), I did that test and pissed it, yet I know people who fail it, if you fail the operative test you shouldn't be allowed near a building site.

I just discovered I get to work away for the whole of next week... :) in Manchester :(

I like working away but Manchester is... too bloody close! No hotels, no all expenses paid, just fuel and travelling time money and because I'm having to drive I can't even phone up mates and se if they fancy a drink after work. I think the only place that would be worse is Warrington

I had a mate who lived in Warrington for 2 years (up until July of this year)

It's a right shit hole.

Grittiest night out I've ever been on.

Yep half way between Liverpool and Manc with the charms of neither but the problems of both. Oh and the fact that its a soulless new town doesn't help either

I just discovered I get to work away for the whole of next week... :) in Manchester :(

I like working away but Manchester is...

...full of people from Manchester, which is always a bit of a downer.

But, as mentioned, you could be going to Warrington. I'm going to step up to the plate here and suggest that a night out in either St. Helens or Runcorn could well top Warrington

I accept this is a serious breach of the topic guidelines, but...

Robbie Savage.

I don't mind the fact that he's an annoying miscreant, we all know that. What particularly bothers me about him are his latest set of blogs on the BBC Website where he tells current managers where they are going wrong with their tactics. I saw one piece a short time ago where Robbie was criticising Arsene Wenger because of his team selections, fortunately for us all, and more pertinently the manager in question, Robbie then laid out how said manager's team SHOULD have been set up. This was the biggest idiot on TV telling a highly respected Premier League manager how to do his job. All while looking like this...

robbie_savage-460x346.jpg

Just **** off, you utter (insert appropriate insult)

• Like 2

...full of people from Manchester, which is always a bit of a downer.

But, as mentioned, you could be going to Warrington. I'm going to step up to the plate here and suggest that a night out in either St. Helens or Runcorn could well top Warrington

Never had a night out in Runcorn but I can imagine…. St Helens however isn't too bad, its a proper northern town

Â