Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

To be fair, Birmingham, Alabama is an icon of the American civil rights movement and thus a big contributor to the history of the most powerful nation on Earth.

Ah but it wasn't the one time workshop of the world and most technologically advanced city in the world. Innovator of the industrial revolution. Brum is bloody bostin'.

Ah but it wasn't the one time workshop of the world and most technologically advanced city in the world. Innovator of the industrial revolution. Brum is bloody bostin'.

Sorry :P studied American history in high school, didn't study British history though.

God bless the 20th century.

Alex Jones of The One Show, she's dull, boring and bland, with no personality, and although they've slutted her up she's still not particularly attractive.

Get OUT!!! She is the epitome of loveliness. I even forgive her for being Welsh.

• Like 1

My nan has to have a full time live in carer and up until Wednesday evening she was being cared for by a young, tall, slim, attractive Hungarian girl who to be honest is well over qualified for care work, she holds masters degrees in molecular biology and genetics and we got on well. She thought I was very handsome and was pleased that I'd gone to the effort of learning some Hungarian words and phrases. I've spent the past few weeks filling my long empty evenings trying (fairly poorly) to learn more Hungarian and then I come home from work on Wednesday night to find out that the coven have gathered and my aunties have cancelled the contract with the care company she is with and got a new company and carer in, some old, burly Polish lady from what I've heard.

What a load of szar!

My nan has to have a full time live in carer and up until Wednesday evening she was being cared for by a young, tall, slim, attractive Hungarian girl who to be honest is well over qualified for care work, she holds masters degrees in molecular biology and genetics and we got on well. She thought I was very handsome and was pleased that I'd gone to the effort of learning some Hungarian words and phrases. I've spent the past few weeks filling my long empty evenings trying (fairly poorly) to learn more Hungarian and then I come home from work on Wednesday night to find out that the coven have gathered and my aunties have cancelled the contract with the care company she is with and got a new company and carer in, some old, burly Polish lady from what I've heard.

What a load of szar!

Kill your aunties with an axe

Edit : Poxy mobile version put me a few pages behind the thread so I thought I was being current with this reply !!

I'm in the Bah Humbug camp when it comes to Xmas...

We usually go away for Christmas to the point that my 2 think Santa is a black man who arrives by speedboat on the beach on Christmas Day

With 2 young kids I have to give it more attention than I would normally but having got into trouble already from Mrs H29 for telling the kids God doesn't exist , my life wouldn't be worth living if I hit them with the double whammy of Santa as well

What a load of szar!

Speaking from experience of Hungarians stay well clear :-)

It was actually my feeble attempts at speaking in Hungarian that impressed the future Mrs H .. That my kids speak it better than me already says all you need to know about my language skills

the gf has some kanye west album on, why is there talking before and after every track? i think he is trying to add story or some such bollocks to the songs, there are 18 tracks on the album and i think 6 of them are actual songs (even thats questionable) i seem to remember the fugees album being the same, called skits or something, really dont get it

Â