Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Not impressed by that pretentious nonsense. I know a tick when I see one.

It's like if I used a square as my company logo, but insisted that it was called a "pflott", so you should never refer to it as a square.

Does it piss you off that I support Villa?

I think you're slightly missing the point. Rod comes from an area with countless other English clubs already in his backyard and allegedly supported one of them. You (similar to me) are from another country. You don't have a geographical tie to any one club.

I think you're slightly missing the point. Rod comes from an area with countless other English clubs already in his backyard and allegedly supported one of them. You (similar to me) are from another country. You don't have a geographical tie to any one club.

Exactomundo. First he supported Arsenal, now he supports Celtic AND Manchester United. Give it a couple of years and he'll probably be a lifelong Manchester City fan.

I quite like the intimation that theres no football clubs in Ireland from that little back and forth ;)

Speaking of footballing blackholes, I went to Dudley earlier (Merry Hell really). **** hell, it gets worse.

And I was looking for a suit which made it into even worse a trip with the whole 'men hate buying clothes thing'.

Couple of weeks ago I was pretty sick.

I shouldn't really have been in work, I obviously had a bit of a bug, sneezing a lot, and was freezing. Obviously ill. But we were busy so I sucked it up and came to work and worked all day feeling pretty shit. A few people, including the boss, observed and commented on how rough I looked and acknowledged that i felt like shit.

Even though I knew we were busy, I'd have gladly gone home if someone had said "you should go home". But I wanted to look committed and dedicated.

Aaaaaaanyway, woman in my office was immediately sent home earlier because she said, and I quote, "I feel a bit hot and bothered"

Straight away, she was told she should go home and see how she feels tomorrow.

**** her, **** our boss, and **** you.

Â