Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

I hate people who hate christmas. Cheer up ****!

Maybe if clearings in the woods weren't celebrating it over a month early, people would be less inclined to hate it.

There's been decorations up in my office for 2 weeks, and they're playing Christmas music throughout the day. Since early November. They're lucky that we have such strict gun laws, because if I had easy access to some sort of assault rifle, their days would be numbered.

Maybe if clearings in the woods weren't celebrating it over a month early, people would be less inclined to hate it.

There's been decorations up in my office for 2 weeks, and they're playing Christmas music throughout the day. Since early November. They're lucky that we have such strict gun laws, because if I had easy access to some sort of assault rifle, their days would be numbered.

Definitely this. I do my very best to shut my eyes and ears to it all until the actual week of Xmas. Then I totally let rip with the whole OTT thing of eating, drinking, tree, decorations, Xmas records, etc., etc. for a few days. It's great, I love it. But I hate seeing its effects watered down by overexposure.

Video Ads, you have a couple windows open and then you hear some advert playing in the background somewhere and you have to search for it to switch it off.

Do you use Chrome?

If so, you can download an add on called Chrome Ad Blocker Plus that just gets rid of all adverts.

Only discovered it yesterday, but it's pretty good! Gets rid of all adverts in YouTube videos too

• Like 2

Do you use Chrome?

If so, you can download an add on called Chrome Ad Blocker Plus that just gets rid of all adverts.

Only discovered it yesterday, but it's pretty good! Gets rid of all adverts in YouTube videos too

Just installed, ta!

Just installed, ta!

YouTube Options is another good one for Chrome if people use YouTube a lot (like I do)

Customises everything. Layout, default video size/quality, amount of adverts you see, amount of other information (video description, suggested videos etc) you see, autoplay, that sort of thing

I got it for playlists. I have a YouTube playlist of songs I like, and it was pissing me off with it being interrupted by adverts and some videos being HD, others not. That thing just sorts it all out. Lovely stuff

BBC website, Weather. Search for city, Birmingham. Top result: Birmingham USA. FFS.

To be fair, Birmingham, Alabama is an icon of the American civil rights movement and thus a big contributor to the history of the most powerful nation on Earth.

BBC website, Weather. Search for city, Birmingham. Top result: Birmingham USA. FFS.

I was going to like this, but I felt that alone wouldn't suffice. Went to search for Bath earlier and ended up with the same outcome. Really quite annoying.

I get Birmingham USA first. Just a thought - is this just because there are tonnes of different entries for proper Birmingham, and it's better to have the two at the top rather than bury Alabama in or underneath everything from Acocks Green to Yardley?

Â