Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Speaking from experience of Hungarians stay well clear :-)

It was actually my feeble attempts at speaking in Hungarian that impressed the future Mrs H .. That my kids speak it better than me already says all you need to know about my language skills

It's funny because there is a girl at work who I like too and she happens to be Hungarian, in fact she was the person who gave the first few words and phrases to say. She is also well out of my league though, also she must be in her later 20s, I'm in my early 20s so I'm probably too young for her. It's only when women get to a certain age they become creepy and develop an interest in guys my age again.

Anyway, on the carer front, I've found her on Facebook and I've sent her a message (late last night), I haven't heard back yet and I have my doubts I will :mellow:

Which album is it?

I'm a fan of Kanye to be fair

the one with jesus walks on it, seems to have a bloke trying to funny playing the role of his dad or something, i can just about stomach him probably like a greatest hits album, i love his song about being a mutha **** gay fish...

another one from the gf (!)

i heard her trip out of the shower and shout "****", ive got no intention of asking what she did because unless the answer is "someone pushed me" i already know i wont like the answer, so she give me grief because i didnt ask! turns out she was trying to avoid a wet spot on the floor and hit her head on the glass screen... and no i dont like that answer

Anyway, on the carer front, I've found her on Facebook and I've sent her a message (late last night), I haven't heard back yet and I have my doubts I will :mellow:

Brave. No regrets whether you get a reply or not.

Also pics or GTFO

• Like 1

the one with jesus walks on it, seems to have a bloke trying to funny playing the role of his dad or something, i can just about stomach him probably like a greatest hits album, i love his song about being a mutha **** gay fish...

College dropout. great album to be fair.

Oh, and there's 15/16 (depending if you count the last one as a song) actual tracks on there.

the gf has some kanye west album on, why is there talking before and after every track? i think he is trying to add story or some such bollocks to the songs, there are 18 tracks on the album and i think 6 of them are actual songs (even thats questionable) i seem to remember the fugees album being the same, called skits or something, really dont get it

Ah, that'll be that modern pop music, where they talk instead of singing. I think it's called "wrapping".

It'll never catch on.

Brave. No regrets whether you get a reply or not.

Also pics or GTFO

I can't upload her picture, it wouldn't be right -_-

Though, 24 hours on and I've still not heard back. Not that I'm sat here watching the clock or anything like that...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris Robshaw as England captain. He is too weak to hold that position, just look at that mess today, we needed 4 points to win and we had the option of going for 3 points or going for 5 and he chooses to go for 3. What was he thinking?!

Though, 24 hours on and I've still not heard back. Not that I'm sat here watching the clock or anything like that...

Another 24 hours and report her for stealing money out of your nan's house

I only have one day off a week and that's Sunday. And almost every Sunday I wake up with a headache. Today is no exception. (no, I'm not hungover)

I can't upload her picture, it wouldn't be right -_-

if you send a message to someone you are not friends with on FB it doesn't go into their main inbox. It goes into their 'other' mailbox and they don't get a notification. I can have messages in there for weeks before realising. Drop her a friend request instead...

if you send a message to someone you are not friends with on FB it doesn't go into their main inbox. It goes into their 'other' mailbox and they don't get a notification. I can have messages in there for weeks before realising. Drop her a friend request instead...

Message and then 2 day later a friend request might be a bit much, no?

You can check if she has read the message now on Facebook. If she has, she might be trying to prepare the perfect message that'll make you fall in love with her, or she is working on the viva for her PhD in genetics and doesn't have time, or else you're not as suave in Hungarian as you thought.

A few years ago I lived with my mate in a flat in Erdington . We left our xmas tree up for 2 whole years once .

Which is why it pisses me off when people bleat about whether they can put their tree up yet . It's your bloody house FFS if you want a plastic evergreen in your living room then don't be a slave to custom . Especially a meaningless custom that was hijacked by the dirty xtians to eradicate the far superior winter pagan festivals .

Christianity is complete horseshit, but if we westerners want to put aside a time of year that brings people together and celebrates having a good time then you should be prolonging xmas rather than trying to narrow it down .

hmm we did a trial area of paint in a couple of sample colours in our living room. Having done that, and decided not to decorate yet, we've now realised that come the furniture jig to accomodate our Christmas tree the patchwork paint area will now be in full display.

Perhaps I'll get creative and make it a little nativity scene!

Perhaps I'll get creative and make it a little nativity scene!

Ensure biblical accuracy by having no animals present and an unspecified number of "wise men". Oh, and manger doesn't mean stable, it's the part within someone's home where they keep their animals.

I may do but as they got rid of her on kind of bad terms, I wasn't so sure... I'll give it some time.

Thanks!

Ensure biblical accuracy by having no animals present and an unspecified number of "wise men". Oh, and manger doesn't mean stable, it's the part within someone's home where they keep their animals.

Isn't the manger what Jesus was laid in - a trough for the animals to feed from?

Â