Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Couple of weeks ago I was pretty sick.

I shouldn't really have been in work, I obviously had a bit of a bug, sneezing a lot, and was freezing. Obviously ill. But we were busy so I sucked it up and came to work and worked all day feeling pretty shit. A few people, including the boss, observed and commented on how rough I looked and acknowledged that i felt like shit.

Even though I knew we were busy, I'd have gladly gone home if someone had said "you should go home". But I wanted to look committed and dedicated.

Aaaaaaanyway, woman in my office was immediately sent home earlier because she said, and I quote, "I feel a bit hot and bothered"

Straight away, she was told she should go home and see how she feels tomorrow.

**** her, **** our boss, and **** you.

What she look like?

The BBC 'reporting' what some dickheads on Twitter think.

Right now, their football live reporting is full of what some Manc scum think of the game.

I thought I was on a news site, not whatsomeclearinginthewoodssthink.com.

That my town apparently stopped posting the police logs on the department website last year.

They were always entertaining reading.

Example:

2 September, 2011 - 12:57 == Mohawk Trail

Officer assisting citizen at this location. Lost toddler, female running around trying to find the child.

Not a child, missing dog.

Dog found.

Dog was in back seat of vehicle.

:lol:

2 September, 2011 - 22:57 == 8 Chapman Ct.

Officer requested regarding a group of approx. seven people outside looking for someone.

Richie Bauza was looking for Joe Jones to continue a fight from last night. He and his merry band were gone when we arrived. The Jones' were advised of their options

John Lewis adverts.

You're a **** shop, don't pretend you're anything more.

Was talking to my other half about this last night.

I actually commend John Lewis on their adverts, they are in very bad taste (as you describe), but the amount of clowns who will comment about it on Facebook makes them extremely successfull.

Last year's advert was sickening. The amount of idiots who claimed the advert as some kind of Christmas nativity was pretty baffling. It's an advert, not a feel good story, and you're doing their job for them by peddling it all over social media. Some people.

Ordered a suit online (thanks to the stores round here not having one/any I liked). Arrived today and unbeknownst to me thanks to the website, it's a slim fit... it fits, fine, the sizes aren't wrong, but I'm a bit uneasy with the fact a slim fit suit jacket tends to be really bloody short. Thats the way it's meant to be but it feels really weird to me.

But it looks alright so I don't wanna take it back.

I'm sure recruitment consultants must have been mentioned on here before. Just read a job advert containing "must be able to read and wright English and have excellent attention to detail".

Didn't fill me with confidence.

got my CSCS management level exam in the morning, 8.45am in worcester so im not impressed with that, been doing the practice exams all weekend the questions where you can get a couple wrong i can nail, the section where im only allowed to get 1 wrong is hit an miss

and **** fire extinguishers if theres a fire you wont see me for dust let alone standing there trying to identify what the cream coloured one does

Â