Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Vans that look like Police vans, with those stupid luminous stripes, but actually aren't.

On a similar note, drivers who create a log-jam on motorways by refusing to overtake highways agency vehicles for fear that they are old bill and will give them a ticket.

ridiculous aint it, its only a battered old motor cus i use it for work and i can just throw my tools in the boot,the price of insuring a newer car got stupid for me, i used to have a 57plate corsa that my insurance was £1300 and never dropped below that, i had to get rid cus i couldnt afford to insure it. its not even like ive had any crashes, the only reason i only have 4 years no claims was cus i was a named driver on a company van for 3 of the 7 years.

the car insurance renewal premium i just recieved, for a p reg 1.2ltr diesel corsa, with 4 years no claims, no points and a license holder for 7 years

£843.

Whens your policy up?

Might be worth holding on till December 21st, after that date they can't discriminate by gender so mens insurance should fall a bit.

Opposite advice applies if you're female.

i love christmas

but i aint having fairy tale of new york at 8.27am on the 22nd november, heart fm can **** right off

ive seen the coke advert too, wasnt happy with that

I saw the COke advert when I went to see James Bond on the 9th November!

I saw the COke advert when I went to see James Bond on the 9th November!

I like Christmas, in fact love it now I have young children, what I hate is people who get all excited about the 'Holiday's are comin' Coke advert. Talk about sad.

I have the excitement engrained in me. At uni, because we were poor, we refused to put the heating on until we saw the coke advert.

So seeing it was a big **** deal!!

I'd have been thrilled if it had been on on the 9th November in those days!

Â