Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

That there's always traffic on the way home from work when I need to be somewhere.

If I've got nothing to do, then there's never traffic. But if I've got an appointment or something, guaranteed traffic.

Getting my haircut today an hour after work finishes. I'm positive I'll be late, even though it should be a 40 minute journey.

Wow, for a laugh I just had a look at the current Top 40 singles.

What a pile of unadulterated steaming **** turds.

There are only 4 songs out of 40 that I like.

7 Nation Army - White Stripes

Hey Ho - The Lumineers

Two Fingers - Jake Bugg

Little talks - Of Monsters and Men .

The rest is X Factor / Hip Hop / dance bollocks.

Shows how much I follow chart music these days, but wasnt Seven Nation Army released in 2003? Has it had a sudden surge in popularity because football fans chant it?

Shows how much I follow chart music these days, but wasnt Seven Nation Army released in 2003? Has it had a sudden surge in popularity because football fans chant it?

I'm guessing re-release but have no idea why . I only looked at the top 40 today for the first time in yonks to see what it was like.

There is a distinct lack of indie/rock/alternative in there to say the least ! I guess guitars are dead .

true. its a truly awful newspaper, i just cant stand these "this offends me so im campaigning to have it banned" knobs. no one forces her to buy the thing, no one forces her to look at them.

Â