Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

10 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

When people tell you to just accept something and get over it for your own good, but actually they’re just being smug because it’s something they wanted, and if the boot was on the other foot they’d be livid

Take it to the Brexit thread

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

Honestly, it's so depressing to see someone so key to my childhood with British comedian turn out to be such a clearing in the woods.

When you look back at his humour these days, particularly Fawlty Towers, the signs were there all along

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KentVillan said:

When you’re watching live sport on TV and they insist on playing a long replay while the play continues

By chance, I was watching Haverfordwest County vs Barry Town yesterday evening and they got themselves in to a situation where they were stuck showing replays of what just happened as we’d missed the action due to replays of the last thing we’d missed because of replays… it all got a bit surreal.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, KentVillan said:

When people tell you to just accept something and get over it for your own good, but actually they’re just being smug because it’s something they wanted, and if the boot was on the other foot they’d be livid

Get over it mate 

:wave:

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I've got a trial at a new bakery tomorrow morning which is good, they say the uniform is white t-shirt, light blue jeans and a baseball cap and to 'please make sure you're presented well'.  I've tried on my outfit and I can't take myself seriously, I look like a slimmer version of David Brent doing his motivational speaking.

spacer.png

I’ve been @sharkyvilla, you’ve been the best.

• Haha 2

Ticketmaster are the **** devil.

A gig I booked a couple of years ago has finally been cancelled. Ticketmaster have graciously offered me a refund for the face value of the ticket, about £40, while intending to pocket over £12 in various fees. Robbing bastards. It's more the principle than the amount, but I'll be spending my evening researching if they have a legal leg to stand on.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Anthony said:

That 'cryptocurrency' is in the tech room. 

Shouldn't it be in the 'bullshit bubble' room? 

When does a bubble stop being a bubble? It's been around for a while now

Â