Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

40 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Protein weetabix.

Omg what am I eating right now. It tastes like ass.

But it'll come with an additional 4g of protein per bowl... 

No doubt some of the guys from the gym thread will swear by it but I went protein crazy in the past and I won't be doing it again 

I specifically changed my trousers to a ‘decent’ pair to nip out for a few minutes, deeming the Aldi lightweight pants too shoddy for public viewing.

I’ve just got back home and the upgrade to good pants included a giant crotch hole.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I specifically changed my trousers to a ‘decent’ pair to nip out for a few minutes, deeming the Aldi lightweight pants too shoddy for public viewing.

I’ve just got back home and the upgrade to good pants included a giant crotch hole.

Big Boy !!!

• Like 1

**** hell, I thought I’d watch the BBC coverage of tonight’s match, it’s close on impossible to watch and the game is still 15 minutes away.

Rio Ferdinand and Alan Shearer and stats about total tournament dribbles achieved. They’ve basically started the programme half an hour too early so we have to have blokes talking vacuous shite at each other to run down the clock.

58 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Rio Ferdinand and Alan Shearer and stats about total tournament dribbles achieved. They’ve basically started the programme half an hour too early so we have to have blokes talking vacuous shite at each other to run down the clock.

So in short we have Villatalk on the tellybox. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

It's the fact that if you don't wash the bowl within 10 seconds of finishing it turns to concrete that winds me up.

All cereal seems to do that. I’m convinced you could bond aeroplanes together with it.

Just now, Genie said:

All cereal seems to do that. I’m convinced you could bond aeroplanes together with it.

Rice Krispies and Cornflakes can at least be chipped away at with a spoon and then a scourer. 

Weetabix is another level entirely. I'm surprised they even reappear the other end to be honest.

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

It's the fact that if you don't wash the bowl within 10 seconds of finishing it turns to concrete that winds me up.

That used to piss me off so much with untidy housemates.. Leaving the washing up at all is bad enough, but cereal bowls. **** me, you don't even really need a sponge or washing up liquid, just put it under the tap for 5 seconds and it's clean, but leave it for 5 minutes and you've got a demolition job on your hands. Just rinse your **** shit you messy words removed.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

I quite like weetabix, I just don’t like that my kitchen worktop looks like the bottom of a rabbit hutch after gently getting one out.

image.png.f1b6da0e1aa2f6dd0a35d8a4c240e068.png

• Haha 1

this is normally my working from home day, but as I took a medical appt yesterday I was asked to come in today. Fair enough, unfortunately it means I'm sharing an office with a **** gabbermouth who won't shut the **** up. I mean, there's little to do, but I'm used to colleagues who equally enjoy their own space and I crack on watching sport or snacking at nibbles or even reading a book such is the absence of any actual work to do. But this word removed won't shut up. Asks if I'm watching the football tonight, so I say yes and accept I agree to some chat here, and she instantly goes "oh I hate football and starts talking about everything but the sport for eons.  

It's also one of those occasions where with previous colleagues we'd be comfortable eating at our desk, but she's also at the most extreme end of anxiety re the pandemic so I can't even risk my crisps :( 

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

blancmange

Do people still eat that stuff? Holy hell it was a bad day in school dinners when the pudding was blancmange. I presumed the school dinner people were using the last of a wartime stockpile in the '70s and it was completely forgotten about and no-one ever mentioned it again for fear of it being served somewhere by accident

In all my 56 years I don't recall ever seeing it on a menu (even in France) or ever being served it even as a kid at someone else's house

Rancid stuff

• Like 1

Â