Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

The missus account

Brave man 

True story here, I know a bloke who doesn’t trust banks and buries his money in the back garden. Well he used to about 12-13 years ago. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Attempting to sign the back of a credit/debit card, wirh only a very narrow strip to do it in !

I don't think i've signed the back of a card in about ten years 🤔

Even in places i've had to sign (abroad), they've never checked it! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

In a meeting with 11 people, with 2 people talking and 9 people staying as silent as possible unless specifically addressed so that they don't accidentally claim any actions

Or you could do what I did last week - be on a zoom with about 50 people and not check it was on mute before making random clucking, honking and quacking noises while checking my emails. 

I think I got away with it though. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Brave man 

True story here, I know a bloke who doesn’t trust banks and buries his money in the back garden. Well he used to about 12-13 years ago. 

Do you have his address? 

Asking for a friend. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Where was your money stashed then? 

In the album sleeves of his Beatles vinyl. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, StanBalaban said:

The Tammy Abraham thread.

The original thread was quite good. Maybe if Villa do buy him we can just carry that one on as if he’d never been away and disregard the new thread.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

The Tammy Abraham thread.

Its grown about 30 pages since I last went in. Nothing useful I imagine?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Attempting to sign the back of a credit/debit card, wirh only a very narrow strip to do it in !

On the slippiest surface that man can create. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Brave man 

My wife's Uncle was a farmer who sold a load of fields off for development and made tons of money.  Buried it all in biscuit tins around his land.  All got ruined, wife's family were given a couple of tins by him and it was all one congealed lump totally ruined. 

Still kept it out of the hands of those dirty bankers though. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mjmooney said:

This. My signature has some up-and-down flourishes, which don't fit well on a horizontal strip. Add to that the inevitable 'performance anxiety' not to make a mess of it, and I inevitably make a mess of it. It ends up looking nothing like my actual signature. Fortunately, contactless payment makes it far less important these days. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, sidcow said:

My wife's Uncle was a farmer who sold a load of fields off for development and made tons of money.  Buried it all in biscuit tins around his land.  All got ruined, wife's family were given a couple of tins by him and it was all one congealed lump totally ruined. 

Yeah that really showed the fat-cat bankers! :D 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, sidcow said:

They make a killing selling their fields to the big builders.  What a waste, though. 

7 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Protein weetabix.

Omg what am I eating right now. It tastes like ass.

Went to get some Weetabix in Morrisons a few weeks ago, and had a choice of: Protein Weetabix, Organic Weetabix, Chocolate Weetabix, Raspberry Weetabix, Banana Weetabix and Bitesize Weetabix.

Regular, common-or-garden Weetabix? Nope, not to be had. 

4 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Went to get some Weetabix in Morrisons a few weeks ago, and had a choice of: Protein Weetabix, Organic Weetabix, Chocolate Weetabix, Raspberry Weetabix, Banana Weetabix and Bitesize Weetabix.

Regular, common-or-garden Weetabix? Nope, not to be had. 

They probably wanted you to buy their own brand wheat-bisks or wheatobix or whatever they ripped off

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Protein weetabix.

Omg what am I eating right now. It tastes like ass.

Amazing how they've managed to make it taste exactly the same as normal weetabix then. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Â