Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

7 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Anyway bicks , you telling me you were raving it up in the Hacienda to these 

17EF0B8E-BB80-4444-A020-A2B83BBD6B21.jpeg

I actually do like and went to see Blancmange (the Band) live a few times and I have been to the Hacienda but the two things never combined.

I actually saw Neil Arthur with his Son (not under the Blancmange name) as the support to Creep Show (Stephen Mallinder of Cabaret Voltaire and his current band Wrangler plus John Grant) in 2019

• Like 1

On 06/07/2021 at 14:54, chrisp65 said:

I specifically changed my trousers to a ‘decent’ pair to nip out for a few minutes, deeming the Aldi lightweight pants too shoddy for public viewing.

I’ve just got back home and the upgrade to good pants included a giant crotch hole.

Going for that "Frankie goes to Hollywood look", then.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Yep, get her naked,  but leave her high heels on , then cover her in blancmange and have your wicked way with her .

I love how specific this is 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Rodders said:

It's also one of those occasions where with previous colleagues we'd be comfortable eating at our desk, but she's also at the most extreme end of anxiety re the pandemic so I can't even risk my crisps :( 

You can catch covid through crisps? 🤔

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Do people still eat that stuff? Holy hell it was a bad day in school dinners when the pudding was blancmange. I presumed the school dinner people were using the last of a wartime stockpile in the '70s and it was completely forgotten about and no-one ever mentioned it again for fear of it being served somewhere by accident

In all my 56 years I don't recall ever seeing it on a menu (even in France) or ever being served it even as a kid at someone else's house

Rancid stuff

Its up there with creme brulee, tapioca and semolina in historical puddings that I don't think i've ever had. 

7 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Sifting through the ocean of GIFS people post on the main forum. 

I'm not averse to GIFS and post them on occasion myself. 

But it's non stop!

I like a GIF as much as the next guy... but the main forum... the transfer threads, pretty much unreadable at times. 

Same posters that pop up during the transfer threads every year and then they disappear when the season starts. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Xela said:

Its up there with creme brulee, tapioca and semolina in historical puddings that I don't think i've ever had. 

Crème Brûlée is not in the same ballpark imo. I like a good CB but the other two definitely fall under the getting rid of wartime supplies of puddings umbrella

• Like 1

Wait. What’s this main forum you’re all talking about? @maqroll

(Please hold for the gif you asked for)

confused jon stewart GIF

Edited by El Zen
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, bickster said:

Crème Brûlée is not in the same ballpark imo. I like a good CB but the other two definitely fall under the getting rid of wartime supplies of puddings umbrella

Spotted dick! :D 

34 minutes ago, bickster said:

And we've come full circle to where RUge tells us about some sexual deviancy in his past that caused him to visit a clinic :mrgreen:

First time I caught something was pure bliss. Tuesday night in the pub quickly turned into a cocaine orgy involving 7-8 of us. Some birds dad had gone away, so it was a free for all.  Few days later I started having Green discharge. It was worth it though .

p.s I actually caught crabs first time I caught summat but never had to go clinic for that.

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Xela said:

I like a GIF as much as the next guy... but the main forum... the transfer threads, pretty much unreadable at times. 

Same posters that pop up during the transfer threads every year and then they disappear when the season starts. 

the usual suspects GIF

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Seems like an odd thread to put this in, but the reason for that is the 12 year old me who was in tears after the semi final defeat in 1996

Is it too late for us to start a justgiving page for you ? 

Â