Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

22 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Yep, get her naked,  but leave her high heels on , then cover her in blancmange and have your wicked way with her .

Call me old fashioned but wouldn't want to fight my way through Neil Arthur and Stephen Luscombe to get to her. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, maqroll said:

Sifting through the ocean of GIFS people post on the main forum. 

I'm not averse to GIFS and post them on occasion myself. 

But it's non stop!

20 hours ago, Xela said:

I like a GIF as much as the next guy... but the main forum... the transfer threads, pretty much unreadable at times. 

Same posters that pop up during the transfer threads every year and then they disappear when the season starts. 

Season 3 Leave GIF by Martin

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, bickster said:

Signing this petition will define you

You will be first against the wall come the glorious day

As I bake overnight for the next day I'm due to start my shift at 8 o'clock on Sunday so I am absolutely desperate for them to announce a bank holiday on Monday so I don't have to go in.  At the moment I'm trying to work out how much of a dick I am and whether I can live with just taking a sickie.

16 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

As I bake overnight for the next day I'm due to start my shift at 8 o'clock on Sunday so I am absolutely desperate for them to announce a bank holiday on Monday so I don't have to go in.  At the moment I'm trying to work out how much of a dick I am and whether I can live with just taking a sickie.

My reasoning is that Bank Holidays in general piss me off, I'd rather have the days off as my choice and no-one else's

If Monday is declared a Bank Holiday it will not be an additional holiday it will be a holiday forced out of my annual allowance

• Like 1

I can't believe this anti GIF attitude. 

One of the things that always strikes me when looking at other teams forums is how dull and sterile most of them feel.  Villatalk if a much more fun and pleasant place to be than almost any other forum I've seen and the GIF banter is part of that 

Don't rip the band apart. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I can't believe this anti GIF attitude. 

One of the things that always strikes me when looking at other teams forums is how dull and sterile most of them feel.  Villatalk if a much more fun and pleasant place to be than almost any other forum I've seen and the GIF banter is part of that 

Don't rip the band apart. 

Sad I See GIF by Sundance Now

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Xela said:

I never even knew there was a gif button. I just paste mine from the web. 

Me too

spacer.png

10 hours ago, bickster said:

Signing this petition will define you

You will be first against the wall come the glorious day

I don’t go for all this online petition crap but now you’ve posted that you’re against it , I’m gonna sign it :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/tennis/2021/07/07/boris-becker-centre-wimbledon-sexism-row-calling-marton-fucsovics/

Boris Becker is at the centre of a sexism row after describing a Wimbledon quarter-finalist’s fiancee  as “very pretty” during BBC commentary.

The three-time former champion remarked “they do say they have the most beautiful women in Hungary” as Centre Court footage cut to Márton Fucsovics's watching partner.

Stephanie Hilborne, chief executive of Women in Sport, was among a host of diversity campaign groups to accuse Becker of “objectification”.

Really?

Giving a woman a compliment is now cause for moral outrage?

Just **** off and find something important to grizzle about.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

This:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/tennis/2021/07/07/boris-becker-centre-wimbledon-sexism-row-calling-marton-fucsovics/

Boris Becker is at the centre of a sexism row after describing a Wimbledon quarter-finalist’s fiancee  as “very pretty” during BBC commentary.

The three-time former champion remarked “they do say they have the most beautiful women in Hungary” as Centre Court footage cut to Márton Fucsovics's watching partner.

Stephanie Hilborne, chief executive of Women in Sport, was among a host of diversity campaign groups to accuse Becker of “objectification”.

Really?

Giving a woman a compliment is now cause for moral outrage?

Just **** off and find something important to grizzle about.

Pics or GTFO

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

What's wrong with Safegate?

:trollface:

I hate them all Roberto - all those **** stupid **** nicknames for players and managers.

We take the piss out of that lot for 'Greasy' but some of the ones that pop up from time to time on here are just as cringe inducing.

Edited by Designer1
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

I hate them all Roberto - all those **** stupid **** nicknames for players and managers.

We take the piss out of that lot for 'Greasy' but some of the ones that pop up from time to time on here are just as cringe inducing.

Must admit I've used the phrase.

He might have done a cracking job but I still think he's a knob.

I mean, who would leave Villa for SmogLand???

Â