Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

I've never understood why people go to the cinema on 1st/2nd dates. You want to have a good look at each other and learn about them... so lets go and sit in the dark and not talk to each other for 2 hours. Mental.

yes, it wouldn't have been my choice for a date.

But the cinema was central to how I asked her out, so it kind of has to remain in there.

I'll be taking her to a bar afterwards to lay on the charm

I've never understood why people go to the cinema on 1st/2nd dates. You want to have a good look at each other and learn about them... so lets go and sit in the dark and not talk to each other for 2 hours. Mental.

THIS is what pisses me off that shouldn't.

On the other hand, the darkness of a cinema is ideal for indulging in some tops and fingers.

On the other hand, the darkness of a cinema is ideal for indulging in some tops and fingers.

6 fingers if you're from the IOM.

(if they have cinemas over there that is!)

:mrgreen:

Another way to look at it could be that for 2 people that are a bit shy for example then a film is ideal for a 1st date:-

Easy place to meet, pay for and organise.

Removes the chance of the awkward silence thing over dinner or similar.

Before film you have something to chat about, the film itself. Who's in it, seen it etc..

Obviously after the film you can talk about it.

After the film it's easy to pop for a drink or something.

Just thinking out loud really.

You know, if I was locked in a titanic struggle with some Lovecraftian turd I don't think my initial thought would be posting about it online.

Gareth come on! I posted while shagging a nutter ginger midget so struggling with a bad stomach should not shock you :lol:

Having a bad stomach and suitting on the toliet that long that you lose the feeling in both your legs! Have been here 40 mins now.

Here? Your posting from the toilet? I thought I was the only person who did that, I wonder how many others may own up

Having a bad stomach and suitting on the toliet that long that you lose the feeling in both your legs! Have been here 40 mins now.

Here? Your posting from the toilet? I thought I was the only person who did that, I wonder how many others may own up

I don't. I have posted many comments, but even I have limits. And the odd shred of dignity.

Â