Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

I've never understood why people go to the cinema on 1st/2nd dates. You want to have a good look at each other and learn about them... so lets go and sit in the dark and not talk to each other for 2 hours. Mental.

Aye again.

Cinema really is a thing to do when you're comfortable and settled in a relationship, for me.

I've never understood why people go to the cinema on 1st/2nd dates. You want to have a good look at each other and learn about them... so lets go and sit in the dark and not talk to each other for 2 hours. Mental.

Aye again.

Cinema really is a thing to do when you're comfortable and settled in a relationship, for me.

Exactly, and agreeing to watch Johnny English would only happen if you were either in the dog house or after a passout.

The Specific Ocean.

What Pacifically is your problem with that.

Feckin halfwit bellends.

If you are specifically talking about the Pacific ocean then the Pacific ocean is the specific ocean (of which you are discussing).

I've got a date on Wednesday. SHe wanted to go to the cineam.

Bit cheesy but ok. I suggested "Drive", she said she'd love to see it.

She's just text me "Actually, I'd rather go and see Johnny English on Wednesday if that's cool with you?"

Not girlfriend material then. Shag her if you can, then get out.

Sent my car for a bit of a pre winter service and general check up. I figured that I had about 2 years left on the car but the garage had a little surprise for me, the car is worth about €3500.00 and to get all the repairs needed will cost €3000.00. It is a dealer so a back street garage can maybe to it all for 50 % of that but I have not got anywhere near that.

Luckily the problems are hidden (Water pump going, Head Gasket needs a replace(small leak) , steering column surround, gear selector going et etc)and not obvious even when driving but it means I need to sell the car now. Will sell it private as a sold as seen.

Will get me €3500.00 but will leave me with no car for 2 years and also someone will end up buying mine with the problems it has.

^^ Is it a Hire Purchase agreement? If yes, you can't sell the car until the finance is clear - or did you borrow the money from the bank?

Thats what I thought but if that was the case then repairs should be included in the lease cost.

^^ Is it a Hire Purchase agreement? If yes, you can't sell the car until the finance is clear - or did you borrow the money from the bank?

Thats what I thought but if that was the case then repairs should be included in the lease cost.

Hmmmm :detect: Unless the HP was on a second hand car...... so no warranty?

When people misspell "programme" I read it as pogrom which in turn somehow leads me to think about Hungarian Jews.
"Program" is not a misspelling, it's an American spelling.

It's also the accepted British spelling in the context of "computer program" (as opposed to e.g. "TV programme").

Well I shouldn't have said misspelt rather misused.

I'm aware of the different combinations of the acceptable use of 'programme' and 'program'

When I see the use of program correctly I don't think of Hungarian Jews...I think of tits.

It's a weird one, I figured that the current one will last until then. It's not going to last to the end of the week let alone 2 years unfortunately.

I have a few grand to pay off the current car loan so I will only have 1.5 k to play with maximum. So no car with 1.5 k in my pocket + the bit that does my head in is that I have to pass on the problems to someone else, lets say 2 k minimum of problems on a 3 K ish car.

THIS is what pisses me off that shouldn't.

Boring people suggest cinema as first date.

If someone can't come up with a better idea than the cinema for a date then do you really want to potentially spend the rest of your life with them?

Â