Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Cling film...****...OFF!!!

This! Me and cling film have never got on. It never does what I want it to and it never leaves my plates when I want it to.

Also when your food is wrapped in it and it takes you 10 minutes of your lunch break to unravel it to get to you baguette!

Naturally, I will commit suicide immediately.

"Here they are - nice juicy humans! Come and get them! Heeere, muty mutant!"

:lol:

That's another thing, the excitement of the new series of Red Dwarf being filmed but at the same time expecting it to suck as bad as 'Back to Earth' :|

The fact that the "What song are you listening to right now!" thread doesn't end in the correct punctuation.....
Blimey, yes. I'd never noticed. Has it always been like that?

my usual one...people

in this case **** morons in the office who are getting excited by the fact they get to dress up like slags for halloween and once they are done parading their beef curtains around broad street or where ever the fook they are going they are all taking their kids to some halloween party the following day

I swear to god since 8:30 this morning all I have heard from 6 girls is ''i'm going as a devil'' i'm going as a vampire'' i'm going as a sexy nurse'' i'm gunna dress my kid up as a pumpkin'' i'm gunna dress my kid up as a cowboy'' i'm gunna dress my kid up as a devil'' etc etc

its doesnt matter what the **** you or your kid dress yourselves up as you will both look like **** idiots and what is the point in talking about it for 5 **** hours

I wouldnt mind but its not even this weekend that they are going out its the following weekend which means I have got over a week of this .

It doesnt help that I am **** miserable in my job and have spent pretty much the whole day sitting here looking on the internet for jobs and coming up with precisely fook all...which means that I will just haveto accept the fact that I will be surrounded by these morons for the forseeable future

The fact that the "What song are you listening to right now!" thread doesn't end in the correct punctuation.....
Blimey, yes. I'd never noticed. Has it always been like that?

Well the thing that's always pissed me off about that is the absence of 'are'. It makes it sound like a 12 year old is asking you on the back of the bus.

Â