Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Jack telling me some boring story about his old land rover on the Aviva advert before I try to watch any/every video clip on the BBC website! ARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! The laptop is on the point of being thrown out the window. "Well my old land rover got stolen, and then I found it and then I got it back!" Big deal Jack, big deal.

The Stone Roses reforming. (Shouldn't piss me off as I love them) but they belonged to a moment in time .

I'm pretty excited about seeing them live but I'm not too enthused about any kind of new material/album.

The Stone Roses reforming. (Shouldn't piss me off as I love them) but they belonged to a moment in time .

I'm pretty excited about seeing them live but I'm not too enthused about any kind of new material/album.

Other way round for me. In the studio they can do something to fix Brown's awful singing. Live, he'll be as dreadful as usual.

going into posh places to eat and being charged £10 for a slice of Arctic Roll and £4 for a bottle of water. The main and starter were another story. I love good food and it was good but well over priced!

Â