Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Agree.

One idiot at my workplace has taken the day off in order to go and get a new iphone.

There's nothing that groundbreaking about them that warrants camping out overnight, or even wasting one of your treasured days of annual leave just so you can get one a couple of days before anyone else.

NPP.

Shouldn't bother me , but people queuing up overnight and in some cases for a week !!

just to get a phone before anyone else can by a few hours /days

sad so very sad

1. They are queuing up to be ripped off so amuse yourself with that.

2. While this small segment of society is sitting on the floor they are not in my way and even more irrelevant than when they are in normal circulation.

3. The irony, the people in these queues are exactly the type of people no normal person one would ever bother calling.

4. How empty is ones life to be able spend it on a pavement waiting to buy a phone that will never ring.

Shouldn't bother me , but people queuing up overnight and in some cases for a week !!

just to get a phone before anyone else can by a few hours /days

sad so very sad

1. They are queuing up to be ripped off so amuse yourself with that.

2. While this small segment of society is sitting on the floor they are not in my way and even more irrelevant than when they are in normal circulation.

3. The irony, the people in these queues are exactly the type of people no normal person one would ever bother calling.

4. How empty is ones life to be able spend it on a pavement waiting to buy a phone that will never ring.

:D

OK, you all better sit down.

I only worked out what "Clearing in the woods" actually meant on Wednesday :D

I actually thought it was some random text someone thought of to replace that specific word and that we all just knew what it meant. At no point did I put 2 + 2 together to work out what it actually was getting at.

I feel better now.

OK, you all better sit down.

I only worked out what "Clearing in the woods" actually meant on Wednesday :D

I actually thought it was some random text someone thought of to replace that specific word and that we all just knew what it meant. At no point did I put 2 + 2 together to work out what it actually was getting at.

I feel better now.

You daft clearing in the woods!!

but neil.. was that post PP or NPP?

:lol:

A NPP, and as it was a proper face / palm / head in hands moment I think that was best.

I genuinely can't believe it myself, a proper EUREKA moment it was.

Clearing in the woods to be sure :D:D:D:D

Lets say that joke was a slow burn with me seeing as I have been on here since 2003 :D

Couple of things...

1. That bloated feeling after you've eaten.

2. Not being able to drink (beer) for a good couple of hours after you've eaten.

3. Breaking the seal when your drinking and you end up pissing every 45 minutes.

4. Following on from #3, when your piss cycle synchronises with some other random bloke who has 'broke the seal' and you have to give that awkward nod as you pass each other for the 5th time in the night walking into the bogs.

Â