Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

The fact that the "What song are you listening to right now!" thread doesn't end in the correct punctuation.....
Blimey, yes. I'd never noticed. Has it always been like that?

Well the thing that's always pissed me off about that is the absence of 'are'. It makes it sound like a 12 year old is asking you on the back of the bus.

Wot song u lisnin 2 rt now

The fact that the "What song are you listening to right now!" thread doesn't end in the correct punctuation.....
Blimey, yes. I'd never noticed. Has it always been like that?

Well the thing that's always pissed me off about that is the absence of 'are'. It makes it sound like a 12 year old is asking you on the back of the bus.

Wot chune u lisnin 2 rt now blud

fixed.

i caught the news tonight, bad idea

you-know-what-really-grinds-my-gears-transit-prices-1.jpg

the gypsies - 2 mins of footage, half of them if not more blatantly arent gypsies

the murder case - so his defence is he went to kiss her she screamed so loud that he panicked, held her throat for less than 20 seconds, killed her because he was so panicked, then went to asda for a stroll before calm as you like dumping the body :detect: how do defence lawyers do it?

occupy protests - so you have people who are sitting in tents outside government buildings protesting against social and economic inequality - surely if you can sit there for as long as you want you are one of 2 things, so rich that you dont have to work or work shy and have no intention of working, either way once again you have a load of people who protest on the behalf of an average person when they really arent anything like your average person, we are the 99% my left bollock

Charlie Brooker.

Used to like him, but since following him on twitter I find him inconceivably annoying. An utter, utter tw@t.

]

Is it because he's spent over 2 weeks stating that David Cameron is a lizard, over and over again, in the futile hope that it'll become funny if he repeats himself often enough?

The First Bus TV advert currently showing here in Leeds, with jolly, cheerful bus drivers making their passengers happy and singing.

Leeds bus drivers are, and always have been, the most miserable, misanthropic, unhelpful and downright hostile **** I have ever had the misfortune of encountering.

When I get home I like a tiny bit of peace and quiet just to reset my head + it is the exact time my meds run out so I have some more et

I told my wife she is loud on the phone.

She did not believe me. So.....

I got a sound meter in secret to prove it, if she is sitting next to me on the sofa the max output for a normal call is 95 decibels ffs, add this to all the smashing about in the kitchen and the constant running of the tape then I might as well go and sit on a runway or next to a motorway.

She does not think she is loud at all on the phone, I can here her 2 floors down in the house.

I give up.

Charlie Brooker.

Used to like him, but since following him on twitter I find him inconceivably annoying. An utter, utter tw@t.

]

Is it because he's spent over 2 weeks stating that David Cameron is a lizard, over and over again, in the futile hope that it'll become funny if he repeats himself often enough?

Yes, exactly this.

It's not funny, and it never will be. It'll only become funny once everyone has stopped following him because of it, but then who'll know?

Â