Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

going into posh places to eat and being charged £10 for a slice of Arctic Roll and £4 for a bottle of water. The main and starter were another story. I love good food and it was good but well over priced!

Can any resturant serving Arctic Roll be considered "posh?" :?

going into posh places to eat and being charged £10 for a slice of Arctic Roll and £4 for a bottle of water. The main and starter were another story. I love good food and it was good but well over priced!

Can any resturant serving Arctic Roll be considered "posh?" :?

:lol:

The fact that I have just bought "Who's Next" for the FIFTH time.

Vinyl, original CD, remaster, extended remaster with bonus tracks, and now "deluxe" 2-CD version.

Probably my favourite album of all time, but boy, have Polygram taken some money off me over the years.

The bread aisle in Adsa. Too many people there as it is. Get your bread and **** off. Don't stand there talking like you don't give a **** blocking the whole place.

That felt better.

I'm apparently no longer able to get quotes from all the cheap insurance providers online because I've checked too many times.

This is very inconvenient considering the price of insurance on a car seems to change daily, even from the same provider, one day they want £1500 for a car, £1700 the next and then all the way down to £1300.

Bunch of parasites! Makes me want to stab the Go Compare man in the face more times than usual.

The bread aisle in Adsa.

Add to that, the bread aisle in Tesco. All I want is one loaf of Hovis Best of Both and while you've got lots to choose from they are all "Best before 17th October, 2011" :bang::bang::bang:

The fact that I have just bought "Who's Next" for the FIFTH time.

Vinyl, original CD, remaster, extended remaster with bonus tracks, and now "deluxe" 2-CD version.

Probably my favourite album of all time, but boy, have Polygram taken some money off me over the years.

Well I hope you have some money set aside for Quadrophenia next month.

I'm apparently no longer able to get quotes from all the cheap insurance providers online because I've checked too many times.

This is very inconvenient considering the price of insurance on a car seems to change daily, even from the same provider, one day they want £1500 for a car, £1700 the next and then all the way down to £1300.

Bunch of parasites! Makes me want to stab the Go Compare man in the face more times than usual.

Delete your cookies. May work. Certainly works with budget airlines, although only if you've been quitting before putting your details in...

Delete your cookies. May work. Certainly works with budget airlines, although only if you've been quitting before putting your details in...

I tried that and it didn't work :| I give up with cars, they are just a waste of time and money, at least I can keep saving towards importing a Ford Falcon.

I found a way around getting online quotes, I gave them my dog's name but now the car i was quoted £1300 for last week has gone up to £1600 this week!

Parasites! I hope these insurance people are all made destitude one day!

I found a way around getting online quotes, I gave them my dog's name but now the car i was quoted £1300 for last week has gone up to £1600 this week!

Parasites! I hope these insurance people are all made destitude one day!

A friend of mine who always used to keep an eye on his credit report told me that these searches were appearing in his online credit report so be careful getting loads of them done as getting lots of quotes and then not buying might effect your score (and down the spiral you go).

The bread aisle in Adsa.

Add to that, the bread aisle in Tesco. All I want is one loaf of Hovis Best of Both

You are being punished for your sins there Sir.

Awful, awful bread.

If you like White, get white. If you like Wholemeal, got wholemeal.

But some godawful hybrid that's not quite either .... :twisted:

I really don't "get" Best of Both.

How about the there / their thing

I have people with degrees write to me who screw that up

To be fair, we speak a stupid language though.

I have been guilty of writing 'there' when I should of written 'they're' a few times.

Â