Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

9 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I am 32, and I buy clothes in Marks and Spencers, and now I feel quite like a complete pity case. 

to be fair to you, there's not that many shops sell Non La

20 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I am 32, and I buy clothes in Marks and Spencers, and now I feel quite like a complete pity case. 

Better than being 32 and shopping at Footasylum, walking around with a backwards cap on, super skinny jeans, and red high tops.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

to be fair to you, there's not that many shops sell Non La

How much would M&S charge for a non la? I'm guessing 'north of forty quid'. 

46 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Better than being 32 and shopping at Footasylum, walking around with a backwards cap on, super skinny jeans, and red high tops.

Certainly no danger of that! 

It's funny in my office on dress-down Friday's and all the 30-odd year old blokes who work in the call centre (i.e. the dumbasses) walk around thinking they're in Blink182 or limpbizkit :lol:  

baggy shorts, high tops, short black t-shirts and backwards caps and a few with long baseball socks. 

You work in Marston Green "cool guy", you drive a 99 reg Corsa - you ent in Calfornia HAHAHAHA 

/superiority 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have no idea what high tops are.

I’m guessing some abomination of a dap or trainer.
Probably with wheels in the heels or a flashing led function.

Either that, or underpants visible above your trousers.

6 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

How?! I'm 6'3, I have 34" waist. That's a normal size for someone my height. 

I mean it doesn't affect me as I don't shop there but they seem to be **** up a lot. 

the other way round. 

I went into M&S last year, and wanted to buy a standard basic t-shirt.    The smallest size they had could have fitted an elephant, and they called it XS.

The same t-shirt in Zara would have been an XXL.

Basically they assume everyone who shops at M&S are fat b8888rds (maybe they are, no idea as haven't been back in that shop since).

Edited by ender4
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, ender4 said:

the other way round. 

I went into M&S last year, and wanted to buy a standard basic t-shirt.    The smallest size they had could have fitted an elephant, and they called it XS.

The same t-shirt in Zara would have been an XXL.

Basically they assume everyone who shops at M&S are fat b8888rds (maybe they are, no idea as haven't been back in that shop since).

It's going that way in general.  If I buy a t-shirt now it's an 'S'.  I've never been an 'S' in my life.  I'm 6'0, although in fairness I am in superb shape :D 

16 hours ago, BillyShears said:

Asked where I might find the 30" waist troosers recently, only to be told that 30" waist is now 'outsize' at M&S.

Yeah yeah snakehips, no need to show off! 

4 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Don't worry mate, i'm currently wearing a pair of jogging bottoms purchased from George at Asda.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

" It would be cheaper to make it yourself."

"It would be cheaper to bring your own lunch."

"It would be cheaper to do it yourself."

"Waste of money that is, you're paying for convinience."

I
DON'T
CARE

People at my work say this to me. I generally buy my breakfast and lunch out every day from the deli by work. 

Yes I could save £7-£8 a day but I don't want to do my own breakfast and lunch! The people saying this are the ones who pay £400 a month to lease a car to try and show they are better off than they are. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Xela said:

People at my work say this to me. I generally buy my breakfast and lunch out every day from the deli by work. 

Yes I could save £7-£8 a day but I don't want to do my own breakfast and lunch! The people saying this are the ones who pay £400 a month to lease a car to try and show they are better off than they are. 

I’m my younger days working in banking I went 18 months without eating a single meal at my apartment. Breakfast, lunch and dinner were all eaten out. Better than that though, I never wore a pair of socks twice, brand new pair every morning.

Does seem like a bit of a waste in hindsight! 

3 minutes ago, WhatAboutTheFinish said:

I’m my younger days working in banking I went 18 months without eating a single meal at my apartment. Breakfast, lunch and dinner were all eaten out. Better than that though, I never wore a pair of socks twice, brand new pair every morning.

Living the dream!

200.gif

I'm pretty good on the sock front!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, WhatAboutTheFinish said:

Wow - the cashier pay at NatWest is higher than I thought ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Doors banging becasue the windows are open.  I cannot tell you how unhappy it makes me.

Opening windows is easy,  thinking about the door's and the wind isnt.

Í **** hate it.

(I jump out my skin at loud (as in heart rate and adrenalin) noises for various reasons)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â