Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

1 hour ago, stuart_75 said:

I get all my shit delivered to my work address or use Amazon and the "safe place" location if I know I wont be in.

Cuts out 99% of the issues I used to have with Herpes, DPD et al

Wouldn’t want to risk the mailroom “accidentally” opening my new lovehoney delivery. 

Oh and lugging a box of stuff home on the tube is a pita too. 

Amazon lockers option is the dog's danglies for me, esp as i work stupid continental shifts, half of which are nights. 

The number of times I've almost had my door battered in whilst sleeping just cos some yoof in his beat up transit van doesn't want to take the parcel back to the depot.....?

Edited by mottaloo

Whilst on this thread.....this really pissed me off today. Why do some folk treat a trip to Costco like they're in fecking Tesco ? Dawdling along remarking out loud about the size of the cornflakes boxes, ketchup bottles and "oooh....Trace....a box of 48 mars bars....who'd buy that then hahaha !"

It's a WHOLESALERS.....get with the plan and out of my way !!!!

• Like 1

All my deliveries go to my parents now, who are retired. Saves a lot of stress. 

Can't have stuff delivered to work as they scan everything for security purposes. Wouldn't want them scanning my fleshlight! 

Worse than that.....those who occupy cardio equipment, like benches, bikes, rowing machines etc, whilst tw@tting about on their phones, not actually using the machines ?

3 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Amazon lockers option is the dog's danglies for me, esp as i work stupid continental shifts, half of which are nights. 

The number of times I've almost had my door battered in whilst sleeping just cos some yoof in his beat up transit van doesn't want to take the parcel back to the depot.....?

We've just got an amazon locker installed at work. God send

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

People in gyms who pace around, stand in one spot you words removed.

Likewise this sudden trend of people filming themselves lifting in the gym. There’s even word removeds who have these mini tripods for their phones. 

If it’s a form issue, get a spotter to help you tweak the lift. If you haven’t got any friends/can’t find a training partner then I don’t believe the filming is for anything other than trying to show off on Instagram. None of your uninterested followers actually give a **** you go to the gym. They just like your pointless gym videos to get likes back. 

Edited by Morley_crosses_to_Withe

couple of things on the filming

i film a lot but i've got scoliosis and take up some horrible positions back wise, also trying to cut out the swinging (which is something the guy who runs my gym will do, if your form is bad he'll make you drop the weight) filming is a lot better than a spotter

the place i go is a guy trying to run his own independent gym / PT place so he films us a lot and tags us in on social media because he's trying to grow his business

but there are a couple of members there who post 3/4 photos and videos a day on instagram, literally everything they do at the gym is posted, i cant have that

9 hours ago, villa4europe said:

couple of things on the filming

i film a lot but i've got scoliosis and take up some horrible positions back wise, also trying to cut out the swinging (which is something the guy who runs my gym will do, if your form is bad he'll make you drop the weight) filming is a lot better than a spotter

the place i go is a guy trying to run his own independent gym / PT place so he films us a lot and tags us in on social media because he's trying to grow his business

but there are a couple of members there who post 3/4 photos and videos a day on instagram, literally everything they do at the gym is posted, i cant have that

At my gym yesterday there were two guys with their shirts off doing exercises whilst some girl was filming them. They were doing this for an hour. I'm hoping the shots where I'm in the background either frowning or laughing at them ruined it for them. Probably wannabe youtubers.

Â