Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

STOP MOANING ABOUT IT THEN. 

angry ricky gervais GIF

You're missing the point, it's annoying me because there's obviously some kind of brain thing going on here that isn't logical to me. Not because I keep doing it today. The very same word I had misspelt across our entire system for a good 5 years. Brain doesn't like this word

4 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Not far wrong. How would you say it? 

I think its just Cape "Verd"- silent 'e' at the end. 

Edited by Xela
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

Woman at work says Cape Verde like Cape Verdy. 

Almost makes you want to Praia tongue out.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Xela said:

I think its just Cape "Verd"- silent 'e' at the end. 

OK, I never knew that. The old Spanish/Portugese difference, I guess. Like HOSÉ Mourinho (not). 

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

OK, I never knew that. The old Spanish/Portugese difference, I guess. Like HOSÉ Mourinho (not). 

HA! I think that's the first thing I've ever known which you haven't! 

HAHAHA! 

Stick THAT in your pipe and smoke it you OLD BASTARD! 

the legend of zelda victory dance GIF

• Haha 1

Work woman going through her fella history now.

Done the detective.

Done the engineer.

gory details, including red lingerie. 

first dates are always fun.

she dated Mark Gayle (ex goalkeeper) which is interesting.. I wiki'd him. 

My name might turn up in the Deadpool thread, I'm so bored of this shit now. over an hour of this shit. 

4 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

The new woman at work, and her seeming inability to speak proper.

"more betterer"

"more easier"

"babies bockle"

"Very easier"

She endlessly tells me about her family, her ex, eyeballing her ex's new woman in a petrol station because she lives in "her area" (Castlebrom), her grand kids, loads of uninteresting, shitty and seemingly endless boring stories about her life, which she tells me "all my friends said I should write a book about my life" - IT WOULD BE THE WORST BOOK IN THE WORLD, AND I INCLUDE THE BIBLE IN THAT.

She constantly talks about energy meter dials, with absolutely no context - she used them, or heard about them in a previous job and apparently can link it to her new job.. 

STOP TALKING ABOUT METER DIALS PLOX.

She's only in her 3rd week. 

She laughs nervously when she's telling these shitty stories, which means that it's even more unbearable to listen to because I ain't gonna laugh with you if it's not funny. 

She goes on about how she was with her shitty husband for X amount of years, and has left him for 11 years and she's got her life back.

OMFG sister, it sounds like you were thick enough to get with him in the first place then have 3 kids with him.  

****, yea, she's had a shitty time of it by the sounds of it - but gimme a **** break man.  

Even betterer though, just stop talking about your weird life and life choices for 10 mins.

ENERGY DIAL. FACCKKKKKKKKK. 

Meanwhile, over at mumsnet...

"Do u girls memba Mr Tumble..?"

21 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Work woman going through her fella history now.

Done the detective.

Done the engineer.

gory details, including red lingerie. 

first dates are always fun.

she dated Mark Gayle (ex goalkeeper) which is interesting.. I wiki'd him. 

My name might turn up in the Deadpool thread, I'm so bored of this shit now. over an hour of this shit. 

I never understand why people feel the need to blurt out their personal lives to everyone at work. 

4 minutes ago, Xela said:

I never understand why people feel the need to blurt out their personal lives to everyone at work. 

I'd rather go into the toilet, directly after you have vacated your disgraceful bowels, and stuck every ounce of it up with a straw, then let 500 desperately horny Japanese men deploy bukkake on my anus - then listen to anymore.

Now we're onto how much younger she looks than she is. 

oo, mobiles now. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

I'd rather go into the toilet, directly after you have vacated your disgraceful bowels, and stuck every ounce of it up with a straw, then let 500 desperately horny Japanese men deploy bukkake on my anus - then listen to anymore.

Now we're onto how much younger she looks than she is. 

oo, mobiles now. 

You wouldn't have this morning - last nights balti came out with a vengeance. 

Surely it is down to other people to say you look younger than you do - it doesn't have the same impact if you say it yourself! ?

I think @Stevo985 had a similar situation previously. 

Was in the pub and 3 women on the table next to me were discussing mobile phones and the one was making a big song and dance about getting rid of her 'common' iPhone and going for something different and unique. She got a Samsung! :D Probably more popular than the iPhone.

Its amazing how much drivel people spout

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, villaglint said:

Trying to explain FFP to a 6yr old is no fun at all 

Like to trying to explain to my granddaughter why she can't have chocolate buttons for every meal. 

Â