Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

2 minutes ago, il_serpente said:

and he dated a Gemini and the world was f***ed as a result.  Case closed.

Behind every mass murderer is a Gemini pulling the strings. 

Our new owners best not be Geminis! 

5 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Like to trying to explain to my granddaughter why she can't have chocolate buttons for every meal. 

You allow her the government recommended three chocolate button meals a week though , yes?

9 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Like to trying to explain to my granddaughter why she can't have chocolate buttons for every meal. 

My parents let me eat what I wanted. Did me no harm...

tenor.gif?itemid=5387595

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

As am I.

Sieg heil!

Stay away from Geminis then.   We can't afford to go through that sh*t again!   Luckily your office woman isn't a Gemini (at least, I assume she isn't if she said never to date them), so go forth and conquer, brave lapal_fan!

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Just tell her when she's an adult she can eat what she wants when she wants.  Like her granddad who finds fruit & veg offensive, the mentalist.

21 minutes ago, BOF said:

Just tell her when she's an adult she can eat what she wants when she wants.  Like her granddad who finds fruit & veg offensive, the mentalist.

I think every adult goes through a phase where their shopping trolley looks like a 6 year old has just ram-raided a chocolate factory .

Mines' from age 16 until 37. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

We've all had fun, parties, BBQs, days out...but this weather can

RIGHT

OUT

now. Bring on the hats, gloves and rain.

No

No, no, no, no, no.

No.

If you've set off at too fast a pace and burned out your need for warmth, vitamin D and a raw sausage covered in embers well that's your look out.

I'm good for another 2 months of this.

• Like 4

Our office today was actually warmer than it was outside! It takes about a day for the air cooling system to get fully operational after a weekend. 

Just now, Xela said:

Our office today was actually warmer than it was outside! It takes about a day for the air cooling system to get fully operational after a weekend. 

Soooo, the little man in the overalls should programme it to fire up on Sunday afternoon?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chrisp65 said:

Soooo, the little man in the overalls should programme it to fire up on Sunday afternoon?

You know that. I know that. The head of maintenance at a multi billion pound company however...

• Like 1

Just now, Xela said:

You know that. I know that. The head of maintenance at a multi billion pound company however...

I've been trying to explain to Bankers in Northampton today that cranking up the air con and opening all the windows and weding open all the doors isn't really the best thing to do.

The Toshiba fan coil unit is good, but it's going to take quite a while to cool all the air in the Northampton skies.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I've been trying to explain to Bankers in Northampton today that cranking up the air con and opening all the windows and weding open all the doors isn't really the best thing to do.

The Toshiba fan coil unit is good, but it's going to take quite a while to cool all the air in the Northampton skies.

When my wife was pregnant with our second kid, we were touring in the U.S. It was really hot, so I had the air con going full blast in the car, and - obviously - kept the windows closed tight.

Until she threw up. ?

• Haha 1

Â