Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

Ha, I recognise myself after a few drinks in that :(

Never been found out yet, so keep on trucking I guess!

We all do it. 

I once lost £100 by betting my mate that Hatton would beat Pacquiao

even as I was making the bet I was thinking “what the **** are you doing? You have literally no clue how this fight will go”

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

We all do it. 

I once lost £100 by betting my mate that Hatton would beat Pacquiao

even as I was making the bet I was thinking “what the **** are you doing? You have literally no clue how this fight will go”

Must be something about boxing though. I'd never pretend I knew anything about golf or baseball or chess or anything like that. Maybe it's because a big fight is still somehow 'an event' and it feels kind of useless to have nothing to say about 'the big event'. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

I don’t mind it but I don’t know anything about it. 

I think it’s he worst sport for people pretending they know what they’re talking about when a big fight comes up. 

“Joshua will knock him out in the fifth”

oh, will he, Janet? Did your cats tell you that?

I like that every boxer is shit and overrated and whatever upcoming fight will be a farce.

• Like 1

Anytime I think about having an opinion about a boxing match, I see thepre match "verbal sparring" and end up praying both the silly words removed punch themselves out in the first round. David Haye, is someone I hope loses every single fight he takes part in. SUCH a nob.

On 04/03/2018 at 15:14, mottaloo said:

At the risk of being mildly ridiculed on here, I want to moan about dating sites.....in particular women who put up plenty of photos on their profile but 75% of them are of their pets, favourite holiday destinations or inspirational sayings. I want to see what SHE looks like not her cockapoodle mutt !

Also, photos of them wearing their wedding rings or celebrating a milestone birthday that was obviously years ago judging by their current age !

Yes, you ARE right; I've hit a dry run recently, so to speak ;)

Ummm, you know Instagram's not a dating site, right?!

The undercard, me, couple of bottles in. "Yeah I don't follow boxing much, kind of a rarity for me this is.I just watch the big fights to be honest."

The main event, 15 bottles in and a few shots. "Nah mate, bloke's an absolute mug, just whacked 250 on a KO in the first 3. Bloke's got a glass chin, only boxer I know how doesn't like being hit.Absolute **** mug this lad is. Look at the ring walk mate, doesn't look confident mate, that's the walk of someone who is nervous mate. Will be over in 3 guarantee it mate."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

Lorry driver doing 56.985mph up a two lane stretch, looking at the back of a lorry doing 56.979mph, 'yeah, I reckon can take him on this next up hill bit'.

“cool, i’m past him, now to ease off a bit. oh look, the lorry I just overtook is overtaking me, best make sure i’m driving right to the limit so I don’t slow anyone down”

• Like 1

3 hours ago, maqroll said:

I was thinking about flying over for Wolves this weekend. $3,500 r/t from Portland, Maine with hotel for Fri and Sat.

:o

It will be the hotel that pushes the price up.

Â