Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

2 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

Within the last week I've been off work for three days as I kept vomiting, I've shit myself,  my car's decided to die and I've sprained my ankle.

Just look at it this way, things will probably get worse before it gets better. Have a nice day :)

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

Within the last week I've been off work for three days as I kept vomiting, I've shit myself,  my car's decided to die and I've sprained my ankle.

I've had a shocking cold/flu the last few days... was shaking like a shitting dog last night despite the heating being on and wearing a hoodie and beanie hat to bed. 

Dosed up to my tits on lemsips

1 hour ago, Xela said:

I've had a shocking cold/flu the last few days... was shaking like a shitting dog last night despite the heating being on and wearing a hoodie and beanie hat to bed. 

If you’re going to wear a beanie hat then don’t be surprised when God punishes you 

I own zero beanies and have had zero flu ... ergo it must be true 

58 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

If you’re going to wear a beanie hat then don’t be surprised when God punishes you 

I own zero beanies and have had zero flu ... ergo it must be true 

i'll try a top hat instead and see if it makes any difference :)

3 hours ago, Xela said:

Bet you're still looking forward to the works party tonight! 

Edited by villaglint
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

Parkrun this weekend ? ;)

• Sad 1

Went the pub last night and met a few mates I haven't, seen for about 6 months, I had a fair few pints but nothing major  (5 or 6 pints) and I purposely only stuck to the Carling cuz I didn't want a bad head today.

Feels like someone has took a **** sledgehammer to the back of my skull this morning.

3 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Awkward to say the least. Makes you want to crawl under a rock and die. 

Ha, yes...still waiting for the fall out!

32 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

Went the pub last night and met a few mates I haven't, seen for about 6 months, I had a fair few pints but nothing major  (5 or 6 pints) and I purposely only stuck to the Carling cuz I didn't want a bad head today.

Feels like someone has took a **** sledgehammer to the back of my skull this morning.

I rarely drink now, but last year I went out in the week for pool night. A few lads from work meet up every Tuesday, so I thought I'd go up, as I hadn't been out in the week for years. It was a red hot day which is why I probably went out. Anyway, I must of only had 7-8 pints, and the following day for work I paid for it big time. How I used to manage it years ago, I dont know. 

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Like 1

Â