Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

My son has a slight fever and a runny nose so I have to be home from work. Already on our umpteenth episode of Peppa Pig. I love him so much and I’m sure we’ll have fun, but it’s going to be a long day. 

6 minutes ago, Michelsen said:

My son has a slight fever and a runny nose so I have to be home from work. Already on our umpteenth episode of Peppa Pig. I love him so much and I’m sure we’ll have fun, but it’s going to be a long day. 

This probably shows why it is a good thing I don't have kids.

A couple of years ago, I was staying at my sister's place when I decided to cook the standard fare of bacon and eggs for breakfast for everyone. I asked my young nephew if he would like some more Peppa Pig.

In hindsight, probably not a nice thing, but the sad look on his face with a bit of bacon rind hanging out of his mouth was priceless.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Michelsen said:

That's my day, twelve hours a day, four days a week, every week. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

That's my day, twelve hours a day, four days a week, every week. 

I am eternally grateful for subsidized daycare (and grandparents). 

4 minutes ago, KHV said:

I take it you didn't get the ride then :P

Those deals were sealed years ago. 

I wish they could be as laid back as my other mates. 

I went to the dentist yesterday about my wisdom tooth and there was nothing wrong with it, which was good, but he decided to put a small filling (my first ever filling)in the other side of my mouth and I've had this rancid metallic taste all day today.  It's starting to get on my tits, I hope it goes away pretty sharpish.

2 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I went to the dentist yesterday about my wisdom tooth and there was nothing wrong with it, which was good, but he decided to put a small filling (my first ever filling)in the other side of my mouth and I've had this rancid metallic taste all day today.  It's starting to get on my tits, I hope it goes away pretty sharpish.

Is it silver? Should have got a white one. Maybe they can change it.

51 minutes ago, Genie said:

Is it silver? Should have got a white one. Maybe they can change it.

It's a white one, only small and they didn't do an injection so it can't be from anisthetic.  Kind of wish they hadn't bothered but I guess they wanted to squeeze the 50 quid off me.  Hopefully it'll just wear off.

58 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

You can barely notice it...

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Â