Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

51 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

I agree. I know of several friends' girlfriends that don't post any photo on social media unless it's been heavily doctored.

When I see them in the flesh after a period of time I'm often genuinely taken aback - at just how ****' fat and ugly they are :lol:  

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

talking of accents  ... my son has started talking like a bloody northerner  ...  noticeably with how he pronounces words like Pass , Fast , Glass   etc

I'm thinking 12 is too old to give him up for adoption but he's sailing close the wind

You mean he's not inserting the invisible R

Good lad

• Like 4

Two things that really belong in this topic from today;

1) when you click on a topic that says General Chat and then you realise you didn't read the WWE bit at the start

2) the mixed signals I'm getting about the possible new job at work are now becoming more positive again... I just want that to be over, either there's a job or there isn't

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Salad (bear with me I've had a couple)

My store has salad in 3 different sizes: 

Small = In a bag, poorly packaged so it doesn't travel well and it's hit and miss how long it will last. $4 per pound.
Medium = The size most will buy. Perfect for most. In a nice sturdy plastic box looks like enough for 2 people to have for 2/3 days. $16 per pound!:angry:
Large = HUGE sturdy box. Enough to feed a family of 6 for a month. $3 per pound :bang:

So basically you are encouraged to buy WAAAAY more than you need and you end up throwing away more than you eat, but that is more inexpensive than buying the size you would actually eat. You also use a large plastic box which ends up floating somewhere in the the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

I know this is a "middle aged/old man what is the world coming too gripe," but, COME ON!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

When you are doing something with the ceiling light fitting in the bedroom and it’s too dark to see , so you climb down the ladder and go and switch the light on so you can see better ... even though you are holding the lightbulb in your other hand !!!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I think I've put this one here before.

But food served absolutely piping hot. So hot that you can't eat it for 5-10 minutes.

Really pisses me off, that. 

Worse still is even though it’s pipping hot you still try and eat it cause you can’t be arsed to wait ... oh I wonder if this soup that just burnt my tongue is safe to eat now that I’ve waited 5 seconds 

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

Worse still is even though it’s pipping hot you still try and eat it cause you can’t be arsed to wait ... oh I wonder if this soup that just burnt my tongue is safe to eat now that I’ve waited 5 seconds 

Yep. Every time.

That's the very essence of why it's annoying :D 

Villa selling out against small heath, great news. However, there are so many posts about why don’t “you lot” come every week #better fan.

Pisses me off.

If people want to go every week then great.

If people want to go now and again, should also be acceptable shouldn’t it?

• Like 1

Â