Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

12 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I've got a horrible feeling I've got some nasty wisdom tooth problem developing.  I only got 3 that grew and where the fourth one should be it's hurting like a bitch when I eat.  Load of shite.

Teeth AIDS ? 

30 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Supersonic will have to update it's lyrics from "I need to be myself, I can't be no one else"

to 

"I need to portray something I'm not, I want to be someone else"

Less snappy, but more up to date. 

Sang by Liam Gallagher.

liam-gallagher-and-john-lennon.png

hqdefault.jpg

article-0-02A2377C0000044D-844_224x388.j

4 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

and on both counts he's still cooler than you! :P 

Never quite understood what was so cool, about a serial wifebeater who psychologically tortured his children and was at best an average guitarist most of whose lyrics were infantile gibberish

Oh yeah he wore round glasses and had lank drippy hair ;)

• Like 4

Just now, bickster said:

Never quite understood what was so cool, about a serial wifebeater who psychologically tortured his children and was at best an average guitarist most of whose lyrics were infantile gibberish

Oh yeah he wore round glasses and had lank drippy hair ;)

Yes but enough about you, I'm talking about Lennon :D  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bickster said:

is that you Albert ?

10 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

The inflection in the Australian accent, every **** one of them seems to go up an octave at the end of each sentence.

Bloody convicts.

talking of accents  ... my son has started talking like a bloody northerner  ...  noticeably with how he pronounces words like Pass , Fast , Glass   etc

I'm thinking 12 is too old to give him up for adoption but he's sailing close the wind

• Haha 1

Just now, Dr_Pangloss said:

Snapchat filters are for kids or imbeciles, there's no middle ground. 

what about this Google arts trend that compares you to a famous piece of artwork ? 

(might only be in the US that the feature works ?)

Â