Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

4 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

I went to the dentist yesterday about my wisdom tooth and there was nothing wrong with it, which was good, but he decided to put a small filling (my first ever filling)in the other side of my mouth and I've had this rancid metallic taste all day today.  It's starting to get on my tits, I hope it goes away pretty sharpish.

Stop licking your tits then, it's not normal for a bloke to do that. 

5 minutes ago, Ikantcpell said:

Greedy bastards who are obsessed with money,the cancer of planet earth.

I feel the same about Alexis Sanchez as well. 

On 19/01/2018 at 11:05, Xela said:

Female friends.

Utter pains in the arse most of the time; high maintenance, demanding and moody!

If you can't **** them then there's not much point. My female friends are generally a burden, need too much help and attention. I can go weeks without talking to close male friends, if I don't talk to some of my female friends for a week they get upset at me. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

What a load of absurd generalisations :D

I have multiple female friends, and zero drama.

Because your banging all of them and very good at keeping secrets :thumb:

I keep buying POGs.

I never had them in the 90s when I was a kid and I saw every other bastard at school having POGs. 

I even bought 300 "for my wife" as a birthday present and said "you've spoken about them before, so here". 

And today I bought 3 more lots of them off Schpok from someone in Barnsley. 

I think I've finally got a bad habit (other than rubbing my knob every opportunity I get). 

So soon I'll have about 600 POGs and I don't even know how to play, or what to do with them, other than looking at the cool cave man bloke who's on more or less every single one of them.  

It's annoying when I see the odd Tazo thrown in.  I didn't WANT Tazo's, I wanted (needed) POGs! 

Aww can't believe you didn't get pogs. I used to have a pog maker. I had lots of pogs of nipples from page 3.

Tazos were great aswell. I think I completed them apart from the Tasmanian Devil ones because they were only in Doritos and Doritos were something other families had. Too exotic for us I think.

Do kids still collect things like that? There always used to be something we were collecting. Football stickers, pogs, pokemon cards, spice girl photographs, go-gos..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Aww can't believe you didn't get pogs. I used to have a pog maker. I had lots of pogs of nipples from page 3.

Tazos were great aswell. I think I completed them apart from the Tasmanian Devil ones because they were only in Doritos and Doritos were something other families had. Too exotic for us I think.

Do kids still collect things like that? There always used to be something we were collecting. Football stickers, pogs, pokemon cards, spice girl photographs, go-gos..

Oddly, despite not liking it I've got all 50 Star Wars Tazo's in my mom and dads loft in an Utterly Butterly container. VERY INTERESTING I'm sure you'll agree. 

Also, can I have your tittie POGs?  I'm horny thinking about slamming them.

Edited by lapal_fan

1 minute ago, lapal_fan said:

Oddly, despite not liking it I've got all 50 Star Wars Tazo's in my mom and dads loft in an Utterly Butterly container. VERY INTERESTING I'm sure you'll agree. 

Mate, they're worth an absolute fortune now.

Not as much as the round Vitalite ones, but not far off.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â