Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

A lass I know knows a South Korean lass who is coming over to the UK for a weeks at the end of this month.

She wants to go to a football match whilst she's here and she's in the midlands for a few days from 1st October, so the lass I know asked me to look at the Villa fixtures for her.

I said "Ah, we're playing Bolton at home on 30th September". She said "and what about the day after, are they at home on the 1st October?"

It really shouldn't have pissed me off, she doesn't like or know about football, but it pissed me off. I had to restrain myself from saying "what the...OF COURSE NOT, WHAT ARE YOU ON ABO...HOW COULD THEY PL....WHAT!?"

The correct response was "yes they actually play home and away on the 1st so she's in luck" followed by a Bunk.

Spoiler

bunk-the-wire.gif

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

You don't know how it's spelt, or how it's pronounced?

Spelt. They call her minge and sometimes  mingey, but I guess as it's Korean it wouldn't have an English spelling. I have no idea what I'm talking about.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Spelt. They call her minge and sometimes  mingey, but I guess as it's Korean it wouldn't have an English spelling. I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Korean words don't end in that consonant sound (the one at the end of 'judge' and 'minge') so I'm guessing her name is Min-je or Min-jee in our alphabet. 

Edited by HanoiVillan
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

A lass I know knows a South Korean lass who is coming over to the UK for a weeks at the end of this month.

She wants to go to a football match whilst she's here and she's in the midlands for a few days from 1st October, so the lass I know asked me to look at the Villa fixtures for her.

I said "Ah, we're playing Bolton at home on 30th September". She said "and what about the day after, are they at home on the 1st October?"

It really shouldn't have pissed me off, she doesn't like or know about football, but it pissed me off. I had to restrain myself from saying "what the...OF COURSE NOT, WHAT ARE YOU ON ABO...HOW COULD THEY PL....WHAT!?"

A South Korean lass? In Brum? Looking for things to do? With my reputation?

2D4Mmz.gif

• Like 4

The number of people who put multiple Facebook comments, each correcting a typo or incorrect predictive text from the one before, along with exasperated apologies. You can edit your own comments, ffs! 

Now I love pets, think they're great and in fact one of my parent's cats had to be put down last week and I was sad of course, but people who treat pets like they're their children definitely pisses me off.

• Like 1

Â