Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

1 hour ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Particularly this part "(or two!)" 

Barrel, bottles,  glasses or pipet. :)

(I am not allowed to drink so it's jealousy on my part mate)

There was a little phase a few weeks back of women posting that they were "out out". 

Not only was that joke new about 4 years ago, some of these posts were about 7pm so hardly parting till the early hours.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

"out out". 

Anyone that uses this phrase (I'll give you a pass for it being a quote;)) goes right on to my ever-extending list of words removed.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 2

Virgin Media. Ive just had to write to their CEO for getting my billing wrong again. Its been going on since this time last year and ive given up even bothering with their customer services. I even have a reply to the last CEO email from last month assuring me it had been sorted...and surprise surprise its wrong again! Where do I go from here if it still doesn't get sorted? 

2 minutes ago, This Could Be Rotterdam said:

Virgin Media. Ive just had to write to their CEO for getting my billing wrong again. Its been going on since this time last year and ive given up even bothering with their customer services. I even have a reply to the last CEO email from last month assuring me it had been sorted...and surprise surprise its wrong again! Where do I go from here if it still doesn't get sorted? 

Ofcom.

1 hour ago, This Could Be Rotterdam said:

Are you paying by direct debit? 

Complaints%20flowcharts%20DD.jpg

I did it to their predecessors Telewest, it got to the stage where they were about to have the ability to use the direct debit scheme removed from the whole company. When it gets to that stage, it gets sorted out and they compensate you. They may even beg for mercy

• Like 2

1 hour ago, This Could Be Rotterdam said:

Down to the lake I fear 

yeah ok , I know it's "does it " in the song but meh close enough 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

I've got a stag weekend in a couple of months. Which I'm looking forward to but not so much the hangover(s) 

I can usually match most drink for drink but I've only drank more than about 4 beers a handful of times in the last year. So with hangovers getting worse as I get older and maybe a lower tolerance to alcohol, its going to be horrible.

I''ve probably drunk less this year than any year as an adult. I have an all dayer coming up over the bank holiday weekend. I'm slightly fearful. 

Certain members of my extended family, who owe money to all and sundry, have been penniless for the last 5 years (I've seen one of 'ems bank statements), have got at least 4 debt recovery services after their arses...yet both can amazingly afford a new cellphone.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Certain members of my extended family, who owe money to all and sundry, have been penniless for the last 5 years (I've seen one of 'ems bank statements), have got at least 4 debt recovery services after their arses...yet both can amazingly afford a new cellphone.

Do you mean mobile?

I don't care, but this is VT - I have to pick you up on it.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

Do you mean mobile?

I don't care, but this is VT - I have to pick you up on it.

I prefer cellphone. Mobile reminds me of that **** shop on wheels in Brookside.

Condensation inside my car. I forgot it was there since last winter's rainy periods. The rain as of late has made it come back and now I need to find a good way to get rid of it. Will leaving the windows open in the next hot spell do it?

Â