Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Don't forget the birthday messages to kids who are 1 or 2 years old and "are my whole world". They can't even read, you word removed.

• Like 4

Can add cutesy 'Baby Smith no.2 due 30th May 2018' and associated shite.

Especially when it's your distant friends second cousins mate who lives in Lincoln, but you need to see it because they liked it.

...Social media can go **** itself.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Especially when it's your distant friends second cousins mate who lives in Lincoln, but you need to see it because they liked it.

This is getting annoying as F, and I guess it's happening more and more as most of my facebook contacts are posting less and less. Hopeless to filter out as well.

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Facebook posts like this...

Tell her to her face, the rest of us don't need to know

Grrrrr.png

Completely agree.

I only give a FB happy birthday to people I don't know/like enough to say happy birthday in person or by phone/text.

Best one on FB is on my missus' page. Her hairdresser...lost her mother 43 weeks ago.

How do I know it is 43 weeks?

Because she's posted a "miss you so much mom, xx weeks today" update every Friday. For 43 weeks. And there's no sign of it stopping.

My brother, who is an obnoxious word removed, used to post stuff to his wife on facebook, I asked him if she was working away, he said no she was sat next to him. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

32 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Best one on FB is on my missus' page. Her hairdresser...lost her mother 43 weeks ago.

How do I know it is 43 weeks?

Because she's posted a "miss you so much mom, xx weeks today" update every Friday. For 43 weeks. And there's no sign of it stopping.

Girl like that in my office. She put a shit load of stuff on FB about her Dad and was moping around the office. I asked her about it and he died 17 years ago!

Obviously it's still sad, she has a right to be upset, but the FB stuff was as if he'd died last week.

When my Dad passed I put up funeral details and I've posted a picture on his anniversary and his birthday. Even that is against my better judgement but wanted to do something at least.

1 hour ago, turvontour said:

Going out for a well-deserved vino (or two!) with the girlies tonight. Would be rude not to! #vinos #girlies #bffs

I mean seriously, when the f**k did people start talking like that?

Which bit annoyed you?     

The "vino" or the hashtags?

it used to be, now its just full of promoted content, some kind of lad + bible combination 

for example yesterday they released something to do with fifa and dele ali and that wave meme, on my time line it had been retweeted by about 19 different promotional groups, away days, lad bible, the away day lad etc

just clogs it all up

its also become click bait central, brum mail are shocking for it "villa ace set to leave after 6 years with the club" so i click it, opens up a page on their website, turns out it was a youth team player who didnt make it...

• Like 1

My sister in law posts pictures of my nephews literally every time the leave the house.

She must average 3+ posts per day, which get a combined total of about 1 like. I'd take that as a sign nobody cares. Not even your partner (the boys dad) or your mum.

• Like 1

Â