Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

6 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Where on earth are you taking them? And why?

Been called that (by me) for as long as I've been in London. When you've done 17 years on it, you'd find other names for it too.

Spoiler

Edit - To be fair, I've used that deliberate typo more than once in here and you're the first to have spotted it.

gqp5vgI.jpg

Edited by choffer

11 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

I'm now waiting for Ronnie Pickering and the Wealdstone Raider to be announced next !

They should get them two in for a charity boxing match, maybe get Fergus Beeley and Fenton's owner in too for a fatal four way? Forget McGregor v Mayweather, imagine the revenues! 

• Haha 1

After a couple of years of our 'performance management' being rating the few people in our team from 1-5, HR have got involved and have started putting together feedback templates and asking for objectives. Go and ruin someone else's life, HR. 

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

After a couple of years of our 'performance management' being rating the few people in our team from 1-5, HR have got involved and have started putting together feedback templates and asking for objectives. Go and ruin someone else's life, HR. 

I've never liked or trusted HR, or "personnel" as i sometimes call them, much to their agitation !

Sitting in their ivory towers, sending out directives and interfering with staff appointments and interviews.

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Ah the old 1 - 5 model where for every 2 awarded to someone there has to be someone graded a 4, even if its not deserved, so it fits on a nice bell curve. 

HR rocket polishers. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Xela said:

Ah the old 1 - 5 model where for every 2 awarded to someone there has to be someone graded a 4, even if its not deserved, so it fits on a nice bell curve. 

HR rocket polishers. 

Don't get me started on this.

One of my guys missed out on a pay rise this year because we couldn't do more than two '2's.

4 hours ago, mjmooney said:

People (I'm looking at you, Americans) who refer to a symphony orchestra as "a symphony". 

I've even heard them say they are going to see a Symphony tonight.

Up there with the optician that asked me the other week which of the two charts was more black

10 minutes ago, bickster said:

I've even heard them say they are going to see a Symphony tonight.

Up there with the optician that asked me the other week which of the two charts was more black

Which one was it? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

Which one was it? 

I have no idea, I told her to rephrase her question into something meaningful that I could understand, she didn't manage to do this because she thought I was being awkward because it was a retest after they completely ***ed up the first prescription.

I still have no idea what she was getting at

52 minutes ago, bickster said:

I have no idea, I told her to rephrase her question into something meaningful that I could understand, she didn't manage to do this because she thought I was being awkward because it was a retest after they completely ***ed up the first prescription.

I still have no idea what she was getting at

which has more contrast to the background colour.

RBPB-cmyk2.jpg

Â