Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

8 minutes ago, This Could Be Rotterdam said:

The idiot who decided to continue motorway works on game night. Actually, the whole Road network around villa Park. What should be 20 minutes from car park to home took 2 hours last night. We can talk about expanding the stadium but how would 60000 people get out of Aston without serious improvements? 

Getting on the M6 is an absolute joke at the moment, we ended up using the M6 Toll last night.

the club is delighted to be able to invite you to bring a group of juniors to the following fixture

utd certainly know what they're doing, assuming mr steele is a utd fan and registered himself or the school

modern football is rubbish...but what do leeds do when they know their stadium will be half empty for a nothing fixture?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, This Could Be Rotterdam said:

The idiot who decided to continue motorway works on game night. Actually, the whole Road network around villa Park. What should be 20 minutes from car park to home took 2 hours last night. We can talk about expanding the stadium but how would 60000 people get out of Aston without serious improvements? 

OMG it . . . . took . . . so . . .  **** . . . long. Took 90 minutes to get to Rowley Regis. Of course I was steaming the whole way anyway.

I was home in Surrey by 23:45 even allowing for a coffee stop for my mate who seems incapable of a car journey of more than an hour without a Costa  

I left when they scored and had a slow walk back to the car parked by where the Aston Tavern used to be  , slight delay by star city cause they decide to put some cones on the roundabout and help us all for a few minutes , but other than that no probs at all :) 

On 9/13/2016 at 16:34, V01 said:

Car insurance renewal time I have no accidents, claims or convictions, an extra year of no claims and driving experience so I opened up the letter expecting it to have gone up a few hundred quid. The jokers put my renewal down as a little under 2 grand if I pay upfront, they were kind enough to offer 12 monthly payments of £195.55 as an alternative. 

On what world is that is an acceptable quote?!

I've been paying £71 per month, My best options this year were a high excess policy that would save me around £50 on last year but have few of the usual extras or a low excess policy with all the usual extras for an extra £40-£50. 

Just had my car nicked last week. Don't wanna go into to much detail, but broke in the house and took car keys only. They knew what they wanted. Just awaiting another couple of hundred quid to go on my policy, due to the claim

Weird day yesterday and the fallout from it has pissed me off immeasurably.

As I mentioned a month or so ago, my team won the work football tournament (bear with me, it's not about work) and we won a day trip out to a theme park and the minibus and fuel etc. So we arrive yesterday at work to go to the theme park, the guy who organised the mini bus actually didn't and he was on holiday. No trip, got up early for no reason.

Okay fine, we all took the day off anyway so we decide to go to my manager's place for a bbq, football, fifa etc. It was a fantastic day, had a lot of fun. We ended up going in to play FIFA about 6 and I didn't leave his place until I went home at 10ish.

Come to work this morning, my manager tells me that a car parked in his drive belonging to a family friend has a dent in it and the indicator on the side is hanging off. He tells me that nobody knows who did it so we'll all have to chip in. Confirmed it with an email. I know FOR A FACT I didn't do it. I was inside playing FIFA the whole time it could have happened. Some of our team were playing with the dog outside and that's when it probably happened.

I did say this and he knows it couldn't have been me but I think he still wants to try and get everyone to chip in. **** that noise.

4 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

As I mentioned a month or so ago, my team won the work football tournament (bear with me, it's not about work) and we won a day trip out to a theme park and the minibus and fuel etc. So we arrive yesterday at work to go to the theme park, the guy who organised the mini bus actually didn't and he was on holiday. No trip, got up early for no reason.

Okay fine, we all took the day off anyway so we decide to go to my manager's place for a bbq, football, fifa etc. It was a fantastic day, had a lot of fun. We ended up going in to play FIFA about 6 and I didn't leave his place until I went home at 10ish.

Come to work this morning, my manager tells me that a car parked in his drive belonging to a family friend has a dent in it and the indicator on the side is hanging off. He tells me that nobody knows who did it so we'll all have to chip in. Confirmed it with an email. I know FOR A FACT I didn't do it. I was inside playing FIFA the whole time it could have happened. Some of our team were playing with the dog outside and that's when it probably happened.

I did say this and he knows it couldn't have been me but I think he still wants to try and get everyone to chip in. **** that noise.

Sounds like a word removed

3 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

3risbcx.jpg

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

Sounds to me like he's playing a game of "grass on your mate and you won't have to pay".

Trying to buy a case for my new phone. Every review for every case I've looked at is five stars, with a disclaimer saying "I received this item for free/at a discounted rate in exchange for an honest review". 

Makes a mockery of the whole thing. How can you tell if any of them are any good?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, choffer said:

Trying to buy a case for my new phone. Every review for every case I've looked at is five stars, with a disclaimer saying "I received this item for free/at a discounted rate in exchange for an honest review". 

Makes a mockery of the whole thing. How can you tell if any of them are any good?

You've got too much time on your hands pal.

Edited by rodders0223

Â