Where will we finish ?

I think we will get sucked into the relegation zone. There's always one team that comes from nowhere and drops and this season I think it's us.

Lose on Tuesday an I think you right

I think we will get sucked into the relegation zone. There's always one team that comes from nowhere and drops and this season I think it's us.

Lose on Tuesday an I think you right

A possibility for sure.

Really fear that this could be the season now. We haven't strengthened nearly enough when teams below us have. 

Injuries/loss of form/suspensions are all things that should be planned for and we haven't.

This could end in tears.

Really fear that this could be the season now. We haven't strengthened nearly enough when teams below us have. 

Injuries/loss of form/suspensions are all things that should be planned for and we haven't.

This could end in tears.

To be honest I've been expecting it ever since we had Houllier in charge. I'm passed feeling that relegation will be upsetting.

Relegated or just above.

We've had the odd decent performance, but our standard performance is awful.

Are there 3 worse teams in the league? Probably, but are there 3 teams capable of consistent rock bottom performances? I'm not so sure.

When we are good, we are like a force of nature, but when we are bad, we are a disgrace...it's just a shame that the latter is our standard performance of late

We need to get points in our next three....ideally over 30 points as then we won't be far away from safety. Important too as after Norwich we have the two Manchester away and Chelsea and Stoke at home. I don't see many points there. Stoke will be exactly like West Ham and have been a bogey team for us since they were promoted.

We need to get points in our next three....ideally over 30 points as then we won't be far away from safety. 

We can only get a maximum of 9 from our next 3 so over 30 is a tad ambitious bud.

I think we will be safe but only by a 3 or so points which again is totally unacceptable. I think Cardiff and Fulham are worse than us and Norwich have a run in from hell which i think will send them down. The fact we are talking like this again though is enough for me, The club needs to take a hard look at itself thats for sure.

Cardiff. Fulham. Norwich. West brom are all worse than us. Luckily.

This is tight. Win on Tuesday and things would look better again.

Palace and Hull really strengthen in the window. No one else really did (including us).

Right now relegation won't shock me (kill me, yes) but I think we could be where we are 12th'ish

Â