Where will we finish ?

Bent scoring to get fulham a point at Old Trafford. Cant pay hear because of lamberts stubbornness putting OUR club in trouble. Please leave lambert and lerner you are killing or club and getting away with it. The protests need to begin they shouldn't be allowed to do this without anyone saying anything

Bent scoring to get fulham a point at Old Trafford. Cant pay hear because of lamberts stubbornness putting OUR club in trouble. Please leave lambert and lerner you are killing or club and getting away with it. The protests need to begin they shouldn't be allowed to do this without anyone saying anything

Bents been awful this year

Signing kozac for 7 mil instead of using a prolific prem goal scorer? Oh and loan him to your relegation rivals to? Genius

I think Lambert, just like many fans overestimated the strenght of our squad.

Spending the little money he had on a striker instead of on the midfield may end up costing us dearly

• Like 2

No kozac didn't replace bent but we could have used bent instead of buying him. Is it bents fault that lambert has no clue how to provide service to a striker and got lucky that benteke could set himself up for goals lady year?

So when Lambert buys Benteke, puts him in a system which yields goals, he gets lucky? But when Bent doesn't score goals, Lambert is tactically inept?

Something about your logic doesn't add up.

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 1

I doubt very much that Fulham are picking up all of Bents 80k a week wages. If they are then they are as big a mugs as we are.

Bent wouldn't be the answer to any of our problems. We aren't creating loads of chances and missing them. Our problems are way bigger than simply being fixed by throwing a goal poacher, who does f*ck all else, into the team.

• Like 1

I doubt very much that Fulham are picking up all of Bents 80k a week wages. If they are then they are as big a mugs as we are.

Bent wouldn't be the answer to any of our problems. We aren't creating loads of chances and missing them. Our problems are way bigger than simply being fixed by throwing a goal poacher, who does f*ck all else, into the team.

At the very least they're picking up a substantial portion of his wages. That's why loaning him out was absolutely the correct decision.

Can you really defend lamberts logic at all? Get someone who can use what we have properly and we'd be fine know. Not some idiot who is persisting with a terrible defense and thinks it's better to pay a 5-3 formation than use a midfield

There are a lot of valid criticisms of Lambert, I just fail to see how loaning out Bent is one of them. Bent's done next to nothing while at Fulham. I don't know why people try and use this as a stick to beat Lambert with on the very few occasions that Bent does score for Fulham.

Â