Where will we finish ?

At the minute something ridiculous like 42 points would be enough for 10th place. You've got to think we're capable of that if the bar is that low, it's only 5 more wins and 3 draws from the last 16 games.

Well we have 6 wins in 22 games thus far, including two lucky wins against Arsenal (first day of the season where everything can happen) and Man City, so it would be some feat wouldn't it?

However, there are a lot of crummy teams in the league this season so everything can happen.

9th: 1.6%10th: 24.3%^^^ upper quartile11th: 21.6%=== median12th: 18.6%13th: 14.2%vvv lower quartile14th: 9.3%15th: 5.3%16th: 2.8%17th: 1.3%18th: 0.7%19th: 0.2%20th: 0.1%

Look at the difference between 9th and 10th!

Oh God, not this "lucky wins" thing again. A win is a win.

It is silly. I am now going to search for "unlucky defeats"....

Exactly. Everton is an example of that, should've been out of sight after 20 mins. Shoulda beat Liverpool if Suarez wasn't a diver or gabby didn't fall into the stands

Arsenal wasn't a lucky win .. 

I'd say Man City was .. Even Southampton I wouldn't say it was a lucky game .. But we played a huge tactical game ..

I'd say also , 

Fulham and Stoke games .. We a winnable away games .. Were we didn't have Vlaar and no proper left backs and the second one we didn't have Gabby and Benteke too + The bad tactic against Fulham which all costed us the points ..

Anyway hopefully our form will click on .. 4-6 points from the next two games and we could start thinking to compete Southampton for 9th , And maybe Newcastle for 8th .. I'm not saying we will .. But couple of good results could make us look upper in the table ..

Let's now win the Derby first .. Been almost 3 and half years since we've beaten the baggies !

Our Chelsea performance and losing that balanced out the Man. City game.

The Southampton game was just an old fashioned smash and grab, you get those in away games sometimes.

I think our worst performances have actually come in some of the games we've drawn, Sunderland, Hull and Swansea immediately spring to mind.

Been saying 8-12 all season, but I think there's just too much of a gap between us and Southampton and Newcastle. Barring a complete meltdown for them and title winning form from us, 10th is about the absolute best we can hope for. Still don't think we'll dip much lower than 12th come the end though, if we do there'll only be a point or 2 in it

I watched Aston Villa in their draw against Liverpool last week and I thought they carried a big threat.

If they can keep their front three of Christian Benteke, Andreas Weimann and Gabriel Agbonlahor fit for the rest of the season I think they will finish 10th, or maybe even higher.

An extract from lawros villa v baggies prediction.

Â