Antonio Luna

Phumfeinz

was he not meant to be on bench last night? him or Bennett need return to fitness soon

absolutely agree we need that balance

yes we need the ability to look slightly better going forward at the expense of looking much weaker defensively on the left.

i agree we need a decent left back rather than Clark or Baker out of position but currently Luna hasn't shown that, hopefully in time he will.

Edited by VillanousOne

was he not meant to be on bench last night? him or Bennett need return to fitness soon

yes we need the ability to look slightly better going forward at the expense of looking much weaker defensively on the left.

i agree we need a decent left back rather than Clark or Baker out of position but currently Luna hasn't shown that, hopefully in time he will.

I think even now he is a better option than Clark or Baker.

well after Baker's performance vs West Brom you maybe right

I like the guy and hope him or Bennett plays on Saturday, it's basically the best game to come back into, a game against a weak side, potentially a banana skin but should just come back and prove himself

I missed the first goal but thought he was solid after that. Don't rate Luna at all defensively.

I missed the first goal but thought he was solid after that. Don't rate Luna at all defensively.

Luna doesn't make the stupid mistakes that Baker does every game, because he is a much better player with the ball. That said, he is a bit carefree in his own end sometimes, which can be seen as poor defensive positioning. Although, he is able to recover in time usually.

I love a bearded player as much as the next fan, but I swear VT has a fetish for beards. :lol:

Seeing as how this is the closest thing to a Beard Appreciation thread I'll post this here. 

My Mum showed me photo of my Great-Great-Grandfather. First of our family to arrive in NZ (from Co. Galway). We were looking up records this Wednesday just gone and found that he arrived in NZ on 27.11.1862 - 151 years previous to the day! Spooky  :o

599712_10152041295709802_1470426109_n.jp

• Like 2

Â