Antonio Luna

Phumfeinz

Was poor today but was hung out to dry with  Valancia and Rapheal doubling up on him.The poor pass for the 3rd was utter shit though and both fullbacks are letting us down at mo.

To defend him slightly I think being injured twice and hampered him getting used to speed of game

Was poor today but was hung out to dry with  Valancia and Rapheal doubling up on him.The poor pass for the 3rd was utter shit though and both fullbacks are letting us down at mo.

To defend him slightly I think being injured twice and hampered him getting used to speed of game

Nailed it!

Ahh.. Isa, back at it now :).

He looks poor right now. Although, I think Clark should play next to Luna and not Baker. And when Delph gets back it'll make things better on the left defensively.

At least you accept this now... ;)

I like the person very much, but he is just not a very good footballer. This attempt to unearth gems is all well and good when it turns out to be successful, but among all of Lambert's signing it's safe to say that most of them are very limited talents. Luna's positioning and understanding of the game is utterly woeful, sad to say, and the same goes for Bacuna when he is at right-back. How many times are we going to gift the other team goals? It seems to happen every single game. Partly at fault for every goal, the last one is just stupid. It almost looks like he is afraid to tackle and get into a battle, he just pushes the responsibility over to other players and they score from his side. Now Baker's pass made the second goal, another howler from that player as well, but Luna was surging forward on a run that was never going to accomplish anything. Defenders scoring goals and providing assists are just bonuses, like his goal against Arsenal and like Baines/Cole/Sagna/Terry sometimes score goals and nick a few points, but I want our defenders to be good at defending. They can flee down the wings if they are that kind of a player, but it's totally useless if they are bad at reading the game and tackling the other team!

Ahh.. Isa, back at it now :).He looks poor right now. Although, I think Clark should play next to Luna and not Baker. And when Delph gets back it'll make things better on the left defensively.

At least you accept this now... ;)
Today I have to :).

But I also think he will be fine when Vlaar is back and Clark next to Luna. And someone on the midfield who runs back to help every now and then.

Edited by AVTuco

Â