Antonio Luna

Phumfeinz

he was awful today, it seems because he from Spain and has a nice hair cut everyone gets excited about him.

Everton picked the left hand side for most attacks because that is our weakest side, in fact every game that happens.

I do think he looks like he could be a great player for us, but i call it like it is and right now he is pretty average.

a nice hair cut 

He needs to sort his hair out PDQ. It's barmy, like he's got some sort of Morrissey Cockatoo thing going on.

No jokes about Mozza liking a cockatoo thank you, that's never been proven.  ;)

Blimey Bennett injured again, he barely plays now and still gets injured. Aswell as being a car crash for most of last season, Bennett is a very injury prone player.

I'm going to have to see a lot worse from Luna before I say he should be dropped for Bennett. Hope the injury is nothing serious aswell.

For somebody who wasn't even a first choice at his previous club and is in his first season in a new country with a new language and a new style/tempo of play, I think he has done pretty well.

Yes his positioning is sketchy at times as he likes to get forward, but I assume this will improve as he gets used to the type of football we play in England. He's shown some good defensive displays and some not so good, but he definitely knows how to get forward.

He seems passionate and judging by the way he is trying to learn English quite fast, I think he'll turn out as a pretty good left back for us.

Edited by samjp26
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Â