Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

I assume its a joke.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit of the Saudi Arabia PIF or whoever it is that owns Newcastle paid Amazon a behind the scenes subsidy so that they were covered, and amazon were asked to pay a premium to newcastle for the honour of covering them.

But those figures are clearly not real.

Just now, GlobalVillan said:

If Man City get a points deduction they might. 

Man City might take a year to resolve

Can't see any real punishment anyway but definitely no meaningful punishment implemented this season, a points deduction that saw them finish 5th would be straight in to the courts and not resolved by the new season starting, the PL can't have that happen

Seem to be tailing off like we used to around this time in the MON days. Endless low scoring draws and they have Liverpool (o.k probably a comfortable home win these days for them) and Man. City either side of the cup final.

Few plays off with knocks and Guimaraes is really a massive loss as he's by miles their best CM past the halfway line.

I really think Brighton have got a great chance of 4th, it's there for them if they avoid injuries to key players.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Seem to be tailing off like we used to around this time in the MON days. Endless low scoring draws and they have Liverpool (o.k probably a comfortable home win these days for them) and Man. City either side of the cup final.

Few plays off with knocks and Guimaraes is really a massive loss as he's by miles their best CM past the halfway line.

I really think Brighton have got a great chance of 4th, it's there for them if they avoid injuries to key players.

I think it's incredibly tough to break the top four - even more so nowadays - Newcastle will feel they're ahead of their own schedule and I would doubt they'll consider not qualifying this year as a disaster.

If Brighton do it, it'd be right up there with Leicester winning the title. They've got a decent chance of 7th and the Europa conference I reckon (provided 7th ends up getting you there).

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Im not sure about that isak. Seems like a bit of a donkey to me

Has 3 goals in 6 games for them. They overpaid but so far his return has been good. He needs space to run into to be effective

Another one long term is probably not going to be better than Ollie

Â