Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

7 hours ago, One For The Road said:

What a result that is. Hard to see beyond them for the title. But then that was always likely to be the case. I fear we are very far away from being a side that could win 6-0 against anyone, never mind away at QPR. 

6-2 then maybe?

9 hours ago, One For The Road said:

What a result that is. Hard to see beyond them for the title. But then that was always likely to be the case. I fear we are very far away from being a side that could win 6-0 against anyone, never mind away at QPR. 

You know I kind of disagree here. We have missed so many chances this season already and it wont always be the case. i think once we get it right we are are going to severely punish a team 

I agree fantastic win for Newcastle. Honestly I think a thread name change is required, I respect them for the way they are playing and the signings they have made

9 hours ago, One For The Road said:

Disagree, we should beat Forrest by a similar score line and have had games where we should have put 3-4 past people in the first half. Our issue is one of control and killer instinct. 

Newcastle seem to have it, is it Rafa or just the general quality they had before coming down. They seem to have adapted well and are over wheeling favourite for the title. 

The assumption before the season started was that everyone else was playing for second.  While I hoped against hope that Rafa would bomb, it seems now as though the pre-season predictions were right.

So basically nothing has changed then.  Let them away.  Let them run the schedule and take 6 points off as many teams as they can.

200.gif

• Like 1

They are moaning about ticket allocation again and they want to have the top of trinity road.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-tickets-read-newcastle-11892800

It was announced this morning that Newcastle had sold out their 2,800 allocation but would not be given any extra seating.

As you would expect, Newcastle fans weren't happy with the decision. "This is a bit of deja vu/groundhog day, as last season it was exactly the same," Dean Wilkins said via The Mag.

"With Villa’s notoriously fickle fanbase having deserted the club in thousands last season, the West Midlands club preferred to leave 10,000 seats of their 42,785 capacity empty, rather than allow an extension of the Newcastle section to satisfy the demand for tickets from thousands of extra NUFC supporters.

2 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

They are moaning about ticket allocation again and they want to have the top of trinity road.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-tickets-read-newcastle-11892800

You mean the ticket allocation is exactly the same as last season and the season before because that is the away end?

You could deep fry their chips on their shoulders and have it for your tea.

Newcastle are hilarious, pathetic babies  and absolutely obsessed with us over us having a bit of a laugh at their expense 7 years ago.  Pretty amusing when we got to stoke the fire in May.  They're like that mate that gets the brunt of all the teasing because their reaction is always over the top and amusing...

Edited by Wainy316
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Newcastle are hilarious, pathetic babies  and absolutely obsessed with us over us having a bit of a laugh at their expense 7 years ago.  Pretty amusing when we got to stoke the fire in May.  They're like that mate that gets the brunt of all the teasing because their reaction is always over the top and amusing...

Let the skunks complain, it looks like its going to be a big crowd if you go the website. If we get a positive result against ipswich could be a sell out 

Best fans in the world? http://www.themag.co.uk/2016/02/reason-mike-ashley-not-raising-newcastle-united-ticket-prices-must-read/

After failing to sell out St James Park for fourteen months now, little wonder Mike Ashley has done Newcastle fans a 'favour'...

Newcastle United announced on Tuesday night that Mike Ashley was freezing adult season ticket prices for next (2016/17) season and knocking ‘up to 54%’ off Under 18s season tickets.

11 hours ago, LondonLax said:

We had a bigger crowd against Forest than Man City had in the Champions League this week. 

We very nearly had a bigger crowd against Brentford than City had in the Champions League.

On 17 September 2016 at 10:29, mikeyp102 said:

And yet villa fans are quoting it in here. So I'd say the obsession works both ways

I think there is a huge difference of a villa fan quoting something bashing us than a Newcastle forum doing opening threads talking about villa 

• Like 1

Â